BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

This overnight mask is time absorbent to draw sebum, pollutants, impurities, and bacteria out of skin while you are sleeping. see more...

• I've never had skin problems until recently. Now I have f...1 Answers
Carla H.
Las Vegas, NV
I really wanted to like this product but it didn't live up to my expectations. My skin broke out after one use and it seemed that the ingredients were just too harsh and unnatural. I also didn't find it to be a great value personally. I've found other masks that have worked better for my skin.
Nikki S.
Avondale, LA
Amazing!! MY skin was glowing, dry skin was gone, I looked 5 years younger. My friends couldn't believe the difference. Also, I have somewhat sensitive skin, but this product didn't mess my skin up at all.
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
I love using this sulfur mask as a spot treatment. I put it on overnight and in the morning my pimple is significantly less red, swollen and noticeable. I would say within three days, it's completely diminished. My skin is very dry, and I only breakout once a month in the same area, so I haven't used it all over as a face mask. I'm sure it would works wonders on oily/acneic skin.
Jen M.
Wheeling, WV
I grabbed this product as a sample at Sephora during a break out. I used this as a spot treatment. A little goes a long way. I didn’t see mind blowing results, but I did see a little improvement overnight. I think all sulfur treatments work about the same.
Linda D.
Auburn, WA
This is literally an all in one product.

1. SPOT TREATMENTS! I use this whenever I feel a huge pumping coming through and by the next morning it's completely gone. I leave it on over night and it works miracles.

2. OILY SKIN GIRLS! You can also use this as a make up primer and its amazing at controlling the oils. It's helping fight any acne you might have but working as a primer! Who can really say that about their facial mask.

It's expensive but you really get your money's worth with this product. A little goes a long way so this can last you forever. I've had my jar for about almost a year now.
Diana W.
Santa Monica, CA
This mask didn't do anything for me but not sure if it's this mask or just that sulfur isn't particularly effective with my skin.  I have tried various sulfur treatments for acne in the past and haven't had much luck.  I used this whole jar and it worked for tightening the skin and reducing oil. Also love the packaging - I wish all creams and masks came with this packaging.  So much more hygienic!
Francesca W.
This mask is a holy grail!! It has helped my skin out so much. I have barely any acne anymore, my skin is soft feeling, and overall I just feel better about my skin. The packaging is simple and not over the time which I love. I will 100% buy this product again!!
Hattie Y.
This is a great product! It is a must if you want to dry out existing or healing acne! I purchased it from Sephora. It helps to detox my skin in my problem area around my nose.  A little goes a long way so it is definitely worth the price! You can also use it to treat acne spots.
Nidia G.
this sulfur mask did nothing to my skin. I mean nothing. I had very bad breakouts last winter and was looking for a sulfur mask and was recommended this product but it did not fare well with my skin. I ended up going with the Mario Badescu drying lotion.
Jess G.
Reston, VA
It’s kind of itchy when you put it on, and I use it as a spot treatment typically. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t, it works for skin issues that are on th surface, anything under the skin it won’t work on usually. But definitely a decent product.
Adiaha B.
New Orleans, LA
I've never had skin problems until recently. Now I have frequent breakouts on my chin and blackheads in my T-Zone. I don't really have oily skin, would this be a good solution to the problems mentioned above?