Skin CareFacial SkincareSkin Care Masks & PeelsDr. Dennis Gross Skincare
Dr Dennis Gross Alpha BetarExtra Strength Daily Peel 30 Pk

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha BetarExtra Strength Daily Peel 30 Pk

A fast-acting, two-step daily treatment for clinical results at home. Our strongest dose of 7 acids plus antioxidants and vitamins lift away dead skin along with excess oil & impurities, while improving uneven tone & texure.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha BetarExtra Strength Daily Peel 30 Pk!
Lauren S.
Santa Monica, CA
To say I’m obsessed with this product is an understatement. I’ve turned so many girlfriends onto this, and I kid you not, it has cleared up everyone’s skin! The large pores- gone. The acne- disappearing. The shine- bye. It’s such an amazing product!
Stephanie B.
Lexington, KY
Absolutely love this product. Clears away dull, dry skin patches without irritation.
Asina P.
tx
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha BetarExtra Strength Daily Peel 30 Pk uploaded by Asina P.
Bought the 60 pack for my mom. It’s definitely on the expensive side but she loves them! There is a slight tingle sensation, but it does an amazing job with the exfoliation. It seems good for people with sensitive skin.
Shereen M.
I initially was only going to buy a 5 pack, worried it would be too harsh or not work. But After 18 days I am already seeing smoother, clearer, calmer skin. Out of my entire routine I believe it is this product that actually does the most for my skin. I recommend using it at night instead of using it and layering make up over it, let the beneficial ingredients work to the best of their ability! My skin is so much smoother and is now glowing thanks to these peel pads Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta(R) Peel Extra Strength Daily Peel 5 Treatments

Looking for your answer?