Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Betar Ultra Gentle Daily Peel

A fast-acting, two-step daily treatment for clinical results at home. Our carefully selected dose of 3 AHA/BHAs plus antioxidants and vitamins lift away dead skin & impurities, while improving uneven tone, texture, and hydration.

Do these actually work? Are they harsh on your skin or good for sensitive skin?
I have very dry skin, will this make it dryer? I have very dry skin, will this make it dryer? 😇?
Doo you think they are great for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Betar Ultra Gentle Daily Peel!
Linda H.
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Betar Ultra Gentle Daily Peel uploaded by Linda H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow, this product helped with my wrinkles, pores, dark spots, and texture. I used this product before my other anti-aging products 2-3 times a week. WARNING: This product commonly causes break outs, sensitivity, and redness. I did experience some breakouts and redness, however the results far outweigh the cons. Try this gentle version if you are new to chemical treatments or have dry or sensitive skin.
Tracey G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Betar Ultra Gentle Daily Peel uploaded by Tracey G.
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Betar Ultra Gentle Daily Peel uploaded by Tracey G.
I absolutely LOVE these peels. It has made the biggest difference in my skin. My texture is more even and smooth. I can see my skin has also brightened. It doesn't irritate my skin which is a plus. It makes my skin look so glowy and healthy. Expensive but WORTH EVERY PENNY. If I had to use 1 product for rest of my life, it for sure would be this.It's definitely a must have.
Kate D.
West New York, NJ
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Betar Ultra Gentle Daily Peel uploaded by Kate D.
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Betar Ultra Gentle Daily Peel uploaded by Kate D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely surpassed my expectations. I needed help to manage a random breakout (I haven’t had acne like this since I was in HS) and it brought my skin back down to a manageable place. Gentle but effective!
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Betar Ultra Gentle Daily Peel uploaded by Carrie M.
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Betar Ultra Gentle Daily Peel uploaded by Carrie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was recommended this product to help with uneven texture and general aging skin. It is very pricy but worth it if you stick to a routine and use other facial products to round out your skincare. The peel pads are easy to use and travel with and these for sensitive skin are awesome because they actually work without hurting my sensitive skin! It’s a simple two step system - wipe face and neck with the first active pad, wait a few minutes, and wipe your face with the second pad that helps neutralize the ph of your face. (From what I gather) if you’re interested maybe see if you can try a sample from Sephora or purchase on sale!
Yesim K.
Ocean City, MD
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Betar Ultra Gentle Daily Peel uploaded by Yesim K.
I have only used this product for 6 days and I love it. I had comedones on my forehead and uneven texture on my cheeks - and even after 6 days of use, they’re all gone! I’ve only used this product in the mornings and applied a light moisturizer afterwards. Do not mix with retinols, I use this product in the morning.
Alicia B.
Warwick, RI
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Betar Ultra Gentle Daily Peel uploaded by Alicia B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was skeptical about this because I ha e VERY sensitive skin. I have roseca and am petrified to have a flare. However I gave this a try because my skin was starting to look dull and uneven skin tone with breakouts. I used at night after I cleaned my face. I woke up and was surprised to see my skin brighter, skin tone more even and the pimples I had were on there way to healing. I waited 2 nights then applied again. Same thing, brighter more even skin tone. I might just be hooked!
K R.
These peel pads are one of my favorite products, but I'm not a huge fan of the ultra gentle formula. They make my face feel greasey.
Jill G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Ultra Gentle Daily Peel! It is great for sensitive or dehydrated skin, which unfortunately happens to often this time of year. I noticed a difference immediately after the first use and it seems to help my moisturizer sink in better. The product is a bright and cheery orange and white box full of Dr. Gross’ two step patented peel. The prepackaged steps make them easy to pack while traveling as well.
Brickell D.
Ventura , CA
This product really felt like it was cleaning your face. It gave my face an invigorating cleanse. However I felt that it was harsh on my nose. My skin was left very red even after serum and moisturizer was applied. For times when you face needs a good peel this would be a great time to use it but use applications sparingly.
Justice S.
Brooklyn
I loved this product! It is a little harsh on your skin at first but you end up feeling great! It exceeded my expectations, but it is relatively pricey. The packaging was a little extensive, each wipe is separately packaged in plastic.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...