Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel

A fast-acting, two-step daily treatment for clinical results at home. Our effective dose of 5 AHA/BHAs plus antioxidants and vitamins lift away dead skin along with excess oil & impurities, while improving uneven tone & texture.

Do you use this everyday or once a week?
I have a lot of hyperpigmentation and want to get rid of some sun spots in less than 6 months, is this a successful product for that purpose in that amount of time?
What do you all think of the peel pads? Any success stories out there? I just started using these and am curious what others are thinking of them too!
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel!
Jordan J.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel uploaded by Jordan J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go to for an at home skin peel! It is strong enough to even my skin tone but sensitive enough to not make my skin red or irritated. I have purchased this product religiously for year now! If you are a problem picker like me, and you need a quick skin refresh this is perfect! 😍
Natalia S.
San Jose, CA
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel uploaded by Natalia S.
I LOVE THIS STUFF❤️🤩 I originally found out about this product through research about how to improve skin tone and skin texture, and let me tell you.. this product does NOT disappoint🌸🙏 Anytime that I feel like my skin needs an instant “pick-me-up” I reach for one of little packs and use it as a night time treatment before bed time, and next day.. 💥POW💥 GLOWING HEALTHY SKIN❤️🤩🙏 The first time I ever used this, my mom (who never gives me compliments) told me, “WOW! Your skin looks great!” Which is honestly one of the BEST compliments anyone could ever receive in the world💖🤩 At least for me personally..😅 lol. Mind you I didn’t have even ONE drop of make up on, so needless to say I was EXCITED💖😭🙏 lol. Anyways I’m always on the hunt for the absolute #DREAM product to help my skin which has a lot of texture and in recent years random facial redness, and this HELPS BOTH. I wish I could use this stuff everyday but let’s be honest the biggest draw back is it’s EXPENSIVE. The mini pack of 5 treatments goes for $17. I originally purchased the lil ones, until I decided I loved it enough to make the investment in the larger 35 treatment pack. If you’re interested in giving these a try I would recommend getting a mini pack to test out, also sometimes Sephora will offer the small pack of 3 as a free sample w/purchase. It’s expensive but I decided to wait for the Sephora VIB sale to get a good discount, thanks Sephora! lol.💖🤗 I would highly recommend this for anyone with serious skin concerns such as skin texture, skin tone, skin clarity, redness, dullness, or even congestion. For light concerns, not too sure🤔 Also I almost forgot to mention I feel this helps to lighten hyperpigmentation! &It especially helps lighten post inflammatory hyperpigmentation caused by acne scars🤗
Jenna B.
Petaluma
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel uploaded by Jenna B.
Purchased at: Sephora
BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!!! I swear by this product more than anything I’ve ever tried for reducing pore size and keeping my (large) pores clear of any blackheads. They also reduce texture, which has always been impossible for me. It improved my skin tone and reduced dark spots - LOVE!
Nicole B.
Gresham, OR
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel uploaded by Nicole B.
The mother of all acids. Maybe not, but these work like a dream. It helps with fine lines. It helps with pores. You'll notice the difference in your pores fairly quickly. It has both acids, so it helps with acne as well. The thing I like most about it is that it's perfect if you need a glow the next day. If you have something special happening, use these the night before and your skin is so much brighter. *The best acid tip: after you put it on your face, put it on the top of your hands. Your hands and your neck age you. I'm 42 and I get comments on how young my hands look all the time. It's not the greatest compliment, but I'll take it!
melody B.
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel uploaded by melody B.
For a gal with mature skin, by day 3, I noticed my skin was softer. At the end of the 7 day trial, my face felt awesome! The difference in my skin that I noticed was very exciting to me! The results lasted for a month, and helped with wearing my makeup with confidence! I am sooo eager now to buy more and keep it in my skincare routine.  I also want to try other products from Dr Dennis Gross. The first thing I always look for in products is the scent, the scent was so light that it didn't linger enough for me to think badly of it.  . I highly recommend trying this product.  It does come in different strengths. If you have sensitive skin, try the Ultra Gentle.  With that said,  I thought I had sensitive skin, but maybe that is changing with age too, because I loved this one.
Heirloom F.
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel uploaded by Heirloom F.
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel is my skin’s life savior! I had severe acne, and is dealing with acne scars and hyperpigmentation. Using this the night before, and a basic moisturizer really does the job! My skin is super soft and glowing. Already got another back up for this :)
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel uploaded by Thuy N.
2 pads, salicylic acid, alpha, and beta hydroxy acid. This 2 step process is easy to do. Just wipe the pads on the face and then let it do its thing overnight to do a deep cleanse on the skin. It burns a little.
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel uploaded by Marija K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I had never did chemical peel before and this product makes it easy to do it in the comfort of my home. The sheets are well hydrated for the entire face. Doesn’t irritate skin. After 2 weeks my skin feels smothered,softer and brighter.
Natasha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel uploaded by Natasha P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really strong chemical peel. So I’ve been using it 1- 2 times a week. My acne scars have faded quite a bit. It’s quite pricey so I’m looking for dupes. But with regular use I believe this product will do wonders to my skin. My skin is oily and tolerated it really well as I have used strong chemical peels before. But I don’t think this is for people with sensitive skin.
Argelia T.
Bronx, NY
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel uploaded by Argelia T.
I am not sure how well this works on people who have acne prone skin. what I can honestly say is that on my skin it literally makes me look like I just came out of the spa or getting a facial !!! removes all dead skin cells after about two days of use ... it does tingle a little bit but after a week or so you truly do get used to it . Dr. Dennis Gross Skincarewould recommend it to anyone who just wants to take the dullness iout of their face.I also love the #dutarte Bright By Night Skincare Discovery Set it works amazing with this product

215 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy M.
Montréal, QC
il y a 5 mois
Less expensivealternative for alpha beta peel extra strength Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel ? I tried it as a sample and like it for my imperfections and uneven skin... but its a bit pricey 😥
Rachel L. il y a 5 mois
I used this product for a week, and it was too harsh for me, I received the samples from their website free,I would recommend checking out if they are offering samples.