suggested searches

19%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I purchased this to help with my skin texture and it worked like a gem. My skin not only looked smoother but it also looked glowy

Product reviewed: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel 30 Pads

I have been obsessed with these since I found them! I noticed a difference after the first use. Makes me skin much smoother, brighter, and exfoliates well! Burns a little but very manageable. I’ve definitely added this to my skincare routine. Use them 2-3x/week.

Your skin will look amaaaazing! I love this peels. I use them once every two days and sometimes with even more of a break in between. Love it.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Going to be starting this soon - any tips? Daily use? Or only a couple times a week? Thanks!
I got a sample size in a Sephora Favorites set… Loved it. For anyone who has used it more long term, is it worth the price? Does it work?
How long does this take to work on acne marks and how many times a week was it used?
more questions