Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersDr. Dennis Gross Skincare
Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel - Extra Strength Formula (For Normal / Less Sensitive Skin; Jar) - 30 Treatments

A more powerful version of Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel Offers higher concentrations of Alpha Beta Acids Contains new antiaging boosters to give a stronger peel without irritation or recovery time Unveils a brighter, clarified younger looking complexion Eliminates fine lines, lessens pores treats breakouts Noticeably improves dark spots skin tone

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel - Extra Strength Formula (For Normal / Less Sensitive Skin; Jar) - 30 Treatments!
Taylor S.
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel - Extra Strength Formula (For Normal / Less Sensitive Skin; Jar) - 30 Treatments uploaded by Taylor S.
I use a toner daily. But I got this to try so I had 3 samples and I really liked it! One is a toner and the other is kind of like a moisturizer. Definitely felt it on my skin and am going to buy more of it!
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
I was really impressed with this product. I noticed a difference in my skin after the first use. Definitely not good for someone with sensitive skin it's pretty harsh
jenny T.
Zanesville , OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing. It’s a two step peel pads system. Simply rub the first pad all over face for a minute or two and repeat for the second pad. I use theses three times a week and my complexion hasn’t looked this even and bright for a couple of years. I would highly recommend this. It’s pricey but beauty doesn’t really have a price. I first received a sample in my pinchme box and that’s what greatly influenced me to purchase.
Janelle C.
Haverstraw, NY
This peel works wonders if you have enlarged pores, rough patches, and combination skin. The formula doesn’t dry out your skin or burn, as I’ve found other peels to do. Instead, it resurfaces your skin in a gentle way, leaving behind fabulous results.
Katie K.
Gladstone, OR
Gave my dull, uneven skin a bright glow to it! This is a die hard product. I only used it every 2-3 days and it makes it last longer since it’s a bit expensive. Holy grail product!! Also works great to fix texture
Sindy C.
Silver Spring, MD
BEST INVESTMENT EVER!!!! Gently exfoliates while leaving my skin tight 🤩 i promise you your skin willl look flawless if you use this before applying your makeup. Definitely worth the money 👍🏽
Whitney C.
Desoto, TX
Worth’s every penny, my skin has looked it’s best since using The peel pads. Keeps me looking young and refreshed
Jane K.
Binghamton, NY
This is the holy grail product that I will never be without. It leaves my skin glowing to the point that random people out in public will compliment my skin, and my aesthetician was dying to know what I was using when I first started. These will leave your skin smooth and glowing, they do a great job of exfoliating and keeping skin looking nice.
Amanda S.
Centerport, NY
I love these peels. I usually use the extra strength! Because they are expensive I will use them the days leading up to an event or whenever I feel my skin needs an extra boost. The combination of AHA and BHAs is a chemical exfoliation dream, I always keep a few of these on me just in case. Will forever purchase.
Crista S.
Columbus
I have moderately acne-prone skin (even at 30 years old) and I swear by this product. As long as I continue using it, my skin is dramatically improved. I used to get professional chemical peels and treatments, but honestly, this product is just as good - if not better. My skin doesn’t peel off like with chemical peels, but I get comparable results.

Looking for your answer?