Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare
Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel 3x Treatments

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel 3x Treatments

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel 3x Treatments!
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,015 reviews
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel 3x Treatments uploaded by Annamaria C.
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel 3x Treatments This brand I’ve used before and well known to the dermatologists and it’s a 2 step peeling with 7 acids to smooth skin and improve skin texture and smooth lines and pores 3 treatments
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel 3x Treatments uploaded by Renee C.
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel 3x Treatments I received this product free and complimentary from. @pinchme. I'm a #Happypincher! This is my first time using a product by Dr Dennis gross and I think it's a good product it came with three daily peel treatments in the Box and it's almost like getting dermatologist results at home in the Box even says something like that on it because you can actually peel the top layer of your skin off helping to dissolve old scars acne scars hyperpigmentation marks things of that nature with a fresh new layer of skin I think it's a good product and I think it's definitely worth trying if you need help with your skin.
Alena G.
Cary, NC
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel 3x Treatments uploaded by Alena G.
Although Dr. Dennis Gross is very expensive. I really love the products. I think this is one of top priority cleansing of the skin the has been my go to. Great product but expensive. It's worth it though! Take a look after my results. Overall, very impressed! Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel 3x Treatments #skincare #hydrate #fresh #skin #glow #shine #healthy #treatment
Stephanie H.
Camden, TN
If you are wanting the sensation of having a skin treatment from a salon, try these. They make my tired skin look bright and glowing again and the clean sensation is wonderful. I will definitely be purchasing these more often. Definitely recommend for all women who love the feel of clean skin.
Robyn D.
So in the context that this is considered a daily peel, I have to say 5 stars. Personally I have normal skin and 3x/week is definitely going to have me in love with what these do. After using just one pouch, my skin is soft and glowing. I also love the fresh almost sporty nature like scent. The cloth is disposable and pretty large, so you can cover your whole face. I totally loved it.
Laiza H.
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel 3x Treatments uploaded by Laiza H.
I got a sample of Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel for free from PinchMe and it's interesting. It's the first I'm using a peel and I was a bit worried when my skin started burning. I have sensitive skin and while I was using it I wanted to clean it up but I decided to keep following the directions to see the results. I like how my skin feels like after using it. It feels clean and great. It has two steps: step 1 is exfoliate and smooth (that's what made my skin feels like it was burning) and the step two is Anti-anging neutralizer and it was fine. In two minutes it made my skin feels brand new. Love it!
Renee W.
Schofield, WI
My face feels 100% different cleaner and smoother after this product. I received a sample of it and give it a try and then proceeded to get the full box. I highly recommend it for twice a week just to get the gunk out of your aging skin because I am an old decrepit crone.
Evgeniya P.
Newberry, FL
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel 3x Treatments uploaded by Evgeniya P.
Ok so, this product is f amazing. I only tried 3 days in a row and my skin is the smoothest and free of texture as it has ever been. 🤯 definitely going to get a full size of these towelettes. I just need to say that my skin is used to chemical exfoliators( I have been using various products about 2 years now), so I didn’t feel like it was burning or anything like that. That being said, if you never used chemical exfoliators - please be careful and do a patch test first.
tammy B.
Waubeka, WI
I received a sample of this product and the first time I tried this product my skin did not tolerate much. The application process is easy. After doing step 1 for the first time my face felt 8t was burning. I waited a week and tried it again and there was still burning but not as bad as the first-time. As far as it being effective I think it is to early to tell.
Ugne V.
I got a sample of this which included 3 days worth of product. I cut the wipes in half which got me 6 uses and I see a difference already. It reduced my dark spots from acne that I’ve been battling for months! Repurchasing again when I get a coupon from Sephora!

Looking for your answer?