BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Age erase recovery mask was launched by the design house of dr. Dennis gross. see more...

Trina H.
Review for: For Unisex more...
First of all, I see a lot a reviews on here referring to this as a peel or as wipe pads— but this is only the MASK.
First impression when I put it on was “omg I just poured warm honey and syrup on my face”. Then when it’s time to wipe of, you do so with a warm washcloth— not rinse. If you try to rinse you just end up smearing it, not removing it. After all this I was skeptical, even though my skin seemed softer immediately.
THEN, when I woke up the next day is when I noticed the difference. My skin was SO soft, and smooth! It looked noticeably refreshed and brightened. It cleared up any residual acne I had too. It also didn’t have ANY oil, but felt hydrated, which was a miracle for my oily skin!! For the first time in months I felt like my skin could actually go without makeup.
I will say, I followed this 2 Step mask with Dr. Gross’ hydrating serum, to really seal in the moisture. Not sure if that made a difference. Would love to use again, but it being difficult to apply and remove may limit me from doing that frequently.
Kennedy L.
Metropolis, IL
I tried this and I fell in love with this product it is a gentle to your skin and leaves a glow it has good packaging but it's pricey but worth it it is effective and I would recommend to others and this would make a great gift as well
Jennifer R.
The easiest peel I’ve ever had to use. Absolutely love it. After using this I noticed an immediate glow and softness and minimized size in my pores. It’s definitely pricey so using it once a week is sufficient enough.
member-ad54e5cbc
So I got a sample of the Dr. Dennis Gross peel packet from a friend....and loved it! You use it on clean, dry skin. It comes it a small pack and it's a small pad with the product on it, similar to a Clerasil pad. It does have a very strong scent, but the benefits are defiantly worth it! It left my skin feeling so soft and silky! And I also felt like I had less facial redness the next day, which is something Ive always struggled with, and can find very few things to help it. I really wish I could afford to buy this collection, because I believe it really benefited my skin!
Sierra M.
Spokane
 I really really want to love this product. I thought an overnight acid peel what more could I want.  However I did not really see the results that I promised after first use.  I'm sure if I used daily I would eventually see results however I think that is typical of most AHA peels.  I was hoping for something more instant.
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
I love this mask. It’s a two step system that delivers all across the board. It exfoliates, brightens and address issues such as acne and dark spots. I love it and would definitely recommend.
Ashley G.
Vero Beach , FL
I got this peel as a sample from Sephora and used it for the first time last week. I absolutely love it! I normally have pretty clear skin but after using this I noticed a brighter and smoother complexion just in one application! Definitely buying the full size product. This would be great for people that suffer with acne- clears up acne and dark spots!
Halley Z.
Sylvania
i love this product so much. i was looking for a mask wipe that wasnt gong to be too harsh on my skin when i didnt want to wash it at night and this came in hand perfect. it was a bit price for 30 wipes it was about $60 but it is definitely something i would get again
Katy H.
I found that after 5 or 6 treatments I noticed my scarring looking slightly better. After about 10 treatments I noticed a substantial improvement. I use this product about once every other day and am very happy with the results. It is a bit expensive, but I would say very worth it .
Heather V.
Denham Spgs, LA
This product restored firmness and reduced wrinkles on my skin. I think it is a little pricey but a good value because it works very well. I have sensitive skin and I found it was gentle enough to use once a week. I would recommend this product to others.

Amazon