BY DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE

Age erase recovery mask was launched by the design house of dr. Dennis gross. see more...

Trina H.
Review for: For Unisex more...
First of all, I see a lot a reviews on here referring to this as a peel or as wipe pads— but this is only the MASK.
First impression when I put it on was “omg I just poured warm honey and syrup on my face”. Then when it’s time to wipe of, you do so with a warm washcloth— not rinse. If you try to rinse you just end up smearing it, not removing it. After all this I was skeptical, even though my skin seemed softer immediately.
THEN, when I woke up the next day is when I noticed the difference. My skin was SO soft, and smooth! It looked noticeably refreshed and brightened. It cleared up any residual acne I had too. It also didn’t have ANY oil, but felt hydrated, which was a miracle for my oily skin!! For the first time in months I felt like my skin could actually go without makeup.
I will say, I followed this 2 Step mask with Dr. Gross’ hydrating serum, to really seal in the moisture. Not sure if that made a difference. Would love to use again, but it being difficult to apply and remove may limit me from doing that frequently.
Sierra M.
Spokane
 I really really want to love this product. I thought an overnight acid peel what more could I want.  However I did not really see the results that I promised after first use.  I'm sure if I used daily I would eventually see results however I think that is typical of most AHA peels.  I was hoping for something more instant.
Katy H.
I found that after 5 or 6 treatments I noticed my scarring looking slightly better. After about 10 treatments I noticed a substantial improvement. I use this product about once every other day and am very happy with the results. It is a bit expensive, but I would say very worth it .
Halley Z.
Sylvania
i love this product so much. i was looking for a mask wipe that wasnt gong to be too harsh on my skin when i didnt want to wash it at night and this came in hand perfect. it was a bit price for 30 wipes it was about $60 but it is definitely something i would get again
Caryann C.
Washington, DC
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I LOVE DR. DENNIS GROSS!!! I absolutely swear by these little wipes. If I ever have a break out, or something unsightly thing pops up on my face, I have these little babies to come to my rescue. Literally will transform your skin overnight. MUST TRY
Kennedy L.
Metropolis, IL
I tried this and I fell in love with this product it is a gentle to your skin and leaves a glow it has good packaging but it's pricey but worth it it is effective and I would recommend to others and this would make a great gift as well
Lindsey N.
San Diego
I received a package of these as a gift and I absolutely love them! I don't use them too often, but whenever I have an event I will use this product about two days before and my skin looks absolutely flawless! My only complaint would be that they're very expensive!
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love Dr Dennis and this age erase mask! Especially after a long weekend or not getting enough sleep from stress! Everyone saying you look tired this makes my skin look alive and awake and youthful and refreshed!
Jasmine M.
Works very well. You definately notice brighter, tighter skin right away as an immediate results. However it did cause me a little bit of burning but not enough for me to stop using. This is a product that would be effective on men or women. I would recommend.
Jennifer R.
The easiest peel I’ve ever had to use. Absolutely love it. After using this I noticed an immediate glow and softness and minimized size in my pores. It’s definitely pricey so using it once a week is sufficient enough.