BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Denese
SPF 30 Defense Eye Cream 15g/05oz

Dr. Denese SPF 30 Defense Eye Cream 15g/0.5oz

by Dr. Denese

A multipurpose eye cream that helps prevent future signs of aging with SPF 30 UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection. It also conceals imperfections--like crow's feet and discolorations--on the delicate eye area of the face.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Denese SPF 30 Defense Eye Cream 15g/0.5oz!
Brie G.
tuscaloosa
I love most all her products. They’re high quality and they do what she says they will
Shelly W.
I absolutely love her products. They work very well and are not too greasy. I could tell a huge difference. I do not think there is any room for improvement. I wish they were cheaper is all.
Ruby A.
Not worth the money. I bought this as what I thought was a one time purchase & ended up being enrolled in a monthly shipment. It was very hard to cancel & the product wasn’t worth the money
Anamaria P.
My favorite protective eye care cream. The shade is bendable no matter if I’m lighter in winter, Golden in Spring/Summer or Tan after holidays!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
This eye cream makes my under eyes so smooth and soft. I wear the Dr. Denese eye pads over this and it has made my wrinkles and lines disappear... Only after two uses! I'm amazed at how fast it works. It hasn't lightened my dark circles yet but I'm holding out hope. I like how the formula sinks into the skin and it doesn't get greasy or heavy. And it has SPF what more could you ask for. I use this 2 times a week.
liana J.
New Castle, DE
Dr. Denese SPF 30 Defense Eye Cream 15g/0.5oz uploaded by liana J.
The best facial care products. From Dr. Denese’s products, I would choose eye patches that eliminate redness, swelling and dark circles around the eyes.💜✨✨[product:dr-denese-spf-30-defense-eye-cream-15g/05oz]

Looking for your answer?