Dr. Denese Resurface & Glow Cleanser Duo

by Dr. Denese

What is it: A daily treatment wash with micro polish technology that works to refine, resurface, and polish the skin and create a glowing, radiant, even complexion-simply from cleansing. The creamy, luxurious wash is infused with micro-polish particles to gently but effectively exfoliate skin and renew its texture and surface for a beautiful, smooth complexion. Who is it for: Anyone with dull, uneven skin tone; poor skin texture and tone; tired-looking skin; or lack of glow and radiance. Why is it different: This is the first treatment wash in the line that was designed to be used as the first step in your AM/PM routine. It's an innovative cleansing treatment that resurfaces, refines, and cleanses the skin for a radiant, glowing, hydrated appearance. Plus, the wash helps other skin products work more effectively. How do I use it: Use morning and night to cleanse the face, and as the first step in your skin care routine. Follow with Firming Facial Pads, serums, and creams. Avoid eye area. From Dr. Denese.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Denese Resurface & Glow Cleanser Duo!
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Loving this cleanser at the moment. Been using for a week now and my skin feels better already. It feels smoothr to the touch. I haven't experienced the "glow" yet, but I will be repurchasing. It gets deep down in my pores and gets rid of any makeup trapped in there. I've seen a lot less product on the cotton after applying toner.
Aimee S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I was worried it would be to harsh, but I’m so glad that wasn’t the case. It’s gentle but it works great!

Looking for your answer?