Dr. Denese New York Dr. Denese SPF 30 Defense Day Cream 2 oz (60 g) Jar uploaded by Norhan A.Dr. Denese New York Dr. Denese SPF 30 Defense Day Cream 2 oz (60 g) Jar uploaded by Selene D.

BY DR. DENESE NEW YORK

Norhan A.
Lucky to have this product , as this days sun start to be dangerous on my skin i tried this product which I bought online from amazon, it is tinted and looks like foundation color ( dark beige)but it this color don’t effect the face, really work with my combination skin, I didn’t feel any oily on my skin
Carol E.
Great product! It's what I used before BB creams were trending. I love that it has SPF 30 and a matte finish. It doesn't keep me completely matte throughout the day but a quick touch up does the trick. This is a product I've kept going back to throughout the years.
Leanne H.
Long Beach, MS
This product has people questioning the fact I’m in my 40’s! I purchased this from QVC and will always keep it in my beauty bag. Keeps my skin moisturized, especially in the winter, but light enough to wear in the summer.
Jody G.
Big Creek, KY
This is my must must must have. I use it as my primer, SPF moisturize, and foundation. It is the 1st out there BB/CC cream. It leaves my skin looking great with little effort. It hides my pores evens out my skin hiding my blemishes and evening out my skin tone and finishes with a matte look without looking over powdery so my fine lines don't stand out. Check this out!
Selene D.
Didn't notice anything special with this cream. Bought a sample size that came with other products. It is tinted and worked good with my tan skin. Left my face smooth, like a primer does. Don't see myself purchasing in the future.
Kelley C.
It works great for some protection from the sun and it's easy to apply! However, if you are looking for full coverage I would use a higher SPF. I use this product a lot and would purchase again.