BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Denese
HydroShield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum, Luxury Size, 4 fl, oz (120 ml)

by Dr. Denese

A supercharged hydrating serum that locks in moisture to drastically reduce the look of dry lines and wrinkles. It intensely moisturizes skin for a soft, supple, luminous, more youthful look. So if your skin feels dry by midday, you need HydroShield®....

Has anyone tried this that has combination skin ?
Start your review of Dr. Denese HydroShield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum, Luxury Size, 4 fl., oz. (120 ml)!
Angelle R.
Kenner, LA
Dr. Denese HydroShield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum, Luxury Size, 4 fl., oz. (120 ml) uploaded by Angelle R.
I am in love with this product! The serum feels luxurious on the skin and you really see what it does for your skin overall! It’s insane how amazing this product is! Highly recommend for anyone looking for a good luxurious product
Chona M.
Cranston, RI
Dr. Denese HydroShield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum, Luxury Size, 4 fl., oz. (120 ml) uploaded by Chona M.
This is an awesome serum. A bit expensive but worth the money. I’ve been using Dr. Denese products for years and this serum never fails. It makes your skin hydrated and does not clog pores.
Molli L.
Water Valley, TX
Dr. Denese HydroShield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum, Luxury Size, 4 fl., oz. (120 ml) uploaded by Molli L.
Love this product! I use it morning and night and some days when my face feels super dry I will put it on in the evenings! I have been using it for almost a year and will not use anything else! Average price point compared to other things similar to it! Would recommend this to anyone! You can also get a super size off of QVC. Dr. Denese HydroShield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum, Luxury Size, 4 fl., oz. (120 ml)
Dana D.
Dowelltown, TN
Dr. Denese HydroShield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum, Luxury Size, 4 fl., oz. (120 ml) uploaded by Dana D.
This is the best serum. It will tighten your face. It feels so soft afterwards. I recommend this to anybody . I absolutely love this I actually got this free from posting my daily foods every day on my weight watchers app . Love love this . Give it a try !!!
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Dr. Denese HydroShield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum, Luxury Size, 4 fl., oz. (120 ml) uploaded by Erin M.
I received this from the company for free for testing and review. After trying it out, it feels very slick and takes some time to sink into the skin. The first ingredient is dimethicone which is probably why it feels so slick. There is mixed research on the benefits of dimethicone in skincare, but overall it seems good for most to help the skin retain moisture. As long as you are using it on clean skin, it should be fine. It can also help the skin from outside irritants and reduce inflammation. I also love that it has ceramides and retinol which are great for anti-aging. I think the feel will take some getting used to, but it doesn't last long like that on that face.
jodie F.
Wilmington, DE
You have got to buy this serum. Its the most moisturizing, silky, anti-aging serum you will find. The results are amazing. In a short time i noticed a difference in the hydration and fine lines of my face.
Brie G.
tuscaloosa
Best serum ever. It actually helped to clear up my acne. It’s worth the money. It does last forever. Change nothing. It’s perfect. It’s was better then I though it would be. It was my mothers but I stole it.
Carla B.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Dr. Denese HydroShield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum, Luxury Size, 4 fl., oz. (120 ml) uploaded by Carla B.
It’s one of the best products I ever tried. It hydrates your face like crazy and makes it shine. I think that price-quality is really fair.
Jillian P.
Douglas, MA
Dr. Denese HydroShield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum, Luxury Size, 4 fl., oz. (120 ml) uploaded by Jillian P.
This is not a well know brand but it is one of the best, imo. This serum is highly moisturizing but not greasy. It’s so smooth, it makes my face feel like silk, I love how it glides on plus it dries matte. It has made a perfect makeup primer for me and I use it on top of my other serums to sort of “seal” everything in. Give this a try! If you purchase it at QVC you have 30 days to return the product no matter what so give it a try, you will love it!!! Dr. Denese is an amazingly smart woman (MD, PhD) that formulated everything herself, her whole line is based on science. The hydroshield eye emulsion is absolutely amazing as well!!!
Nadine B.
Hanover Twp, PA
Amazing! Totally worth the price and a little goes a looong way! The most moisturizing serum I’ve ever used!