Skin CareFacial SkincareDr. Denese
HydroShield Hydrating Dream Cream

Dr. Denese HydroShield Hydrating Dream Cream

by Dr. Denese

Hydration Technology increases moisture retention- smoothes and reduces the appearance of dry lines and wrinkles- rejuvenates dry, parched skin- and hydrates skin for a youthful appearance. It's designed to work in tandem with HydroShield face serum to lock in hydration and create a moisture magnet on the skin, helping to prevent moisture loss throughout the day and night.

Dr. Denese HydroShield Hydrating Dream Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Denese HydroShield Hydrating Dream Cream!
Amanda S.
Lindale, TX
Dr. Denese HydroShield Hydrating Dream Cream uploaded by Amanda S.
This product is extremely moisturizing, and a little goes a long way. I really felt like I could tell a difference in my skin’s firmness after several nights of uses. The only thing I didn’t like is that it formed a weird barrier on my skin, and I could feel myself sweating through it.
Allie N.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Dr. Denese HydroShield Hydrating Dream Cream uploaded by Allie N.
Y'all this product is a winter skin savior! It gives such a perfect amount of hydration and leaves my face feeling soft and looking glowy when I wake up in the morning. This is a little pricey but I do feel like it is worth it. I love this brand and I'll definitely buy more from them.
Cheryl O.
Hands down the BEST moisturizer EVER!! I cannot be without this cream. It is so light weight yet has the ability to stay with you all day. I have extremely dry skin and nothing else works. I don’t have to worry about dry patches on my face showing up an hour after applying my makeup. If you’ve never tried it, you NEED too! 💯
Brittany B.
Gonzales, LA
This Dream Cream is EVERYTHING! I put it on every night after my serum. I will never buy another moisturizer again. It's so moisturizing and refreshing, it's unreal. There's no Parabens or dyes, which is wonderful because who wants to put that garbage on their skin?!? My face looks so youthful and just overall better because of this product. If you are looking to invest in a beauty product line for your face, this is it!
Kathleen C.
Mineral, VA
The look name says it al! Product is a dream to use. A bit expensive but well worth it.  I use it morning and night for great looking skin. Feels wonderful from the moment you put it on and never feels greasy or waxy. Highly recommend.
Brie G.
tuscaloosa
This is expensive but holy cow. Helps with acne and fine lines. I couldn’t believe how great it worked.
Heidi D.
Henderson
Amazing!!! This product works really well with the hydro shield moisturizing serum. A little goes a long way. Wake up in the morning with a glow
Claire H.
Wordsley, Stourbridge
I do love the Dr denese range, but this one let me down - I’ve used better products. Ok, but not excellent

Looking for your answer?