Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsDr. Denese
HydroShield Eye Serum, 1 oz Deluxe Super Size!

Dr. Denese HydroShield Eye Serum, 1 oz. Deluxe Super Size!

by Dr. Denese

Dr. Denese's HydroShield eye serum is a smooth and silky serum that's rich in cermadies, which are found naturally in younger skin. Retinol, linoleic and linolenic acids, natural soy extract, and vitamin E combine to dramatically soften the appearance...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Denese HydroShield Eye Serum, 1 oz. Deluxe Super Size!!
Jerrilynn U.
Romeoville, IL
Dr Denese Hydroshield was one of her first products I tried. It has plumped up my skin, reduced fine lines and wrinkles, and smoothed out my face. I use it instead of makeup primer. I LOVE it! Its a must have for me. I'll be 60 in January and most people can't believe it. No work...no filters. Just me and Dr D.
Jessica G.
Phenix City, AL
Have been using for a week now and love this serum. I'm 47 and need a good eye treatment. This has become my new go to product. It helps with puffiness, dark circles and fine lines. It is so much better than I could have hoped for. I use it morning and night. I highly recommend this product.
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
This serum is another must have for aging skin i have always had oily skin but I’m 49 now it’s more combo & I still need moisture to help me age better and always had a hard time finding a moisturizer that didn’t break me out this stuff is heaven makes melts into the skin leaving it smooth and supple
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
I love everything out of this HydroShield line! This stuff was a first time buy and I had problems with the customer service people (rude) everything I ordered exploded in the box! However if your looking to spend a few $$$ and have products that help you look your best in your 30’s + give her line a try!

Looking for your answer?