Dr. Denese HydroShield Eye Serum

by Dr. Denese

Be good to your skin and it will show. Dr. Denese's HydroShield Eye Serum is a smooth and silky serum that's rich in ceramides, which are found naturally in younger skin. Retinol, linoleic and linolenic acids, natural soy extract, and vitamin E combine to dramatically soften the appearance of superficial lines and wrinkles.; Usage - Apply around the eye area once or twice a day. The serum absorbs fully and rapidly, leaving a matte finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Denese HydroShield Eye Serum!
Debbie K.
Dr. Denese HydroShield Eye Serum uploaded by Debbie K.
I have used this face serum now for three days. My skin feels amazingly soft after application. I have dry, aging and sensitive skin and have not had a reaction at all. I will continue to use and update further results. I could not find the match for face serum, so had to use the eye serum instead.
Brittany B.
Gonzales, LA
I love this product. I'm a 34 year old, mother of 4, and when I say I need all the help I can get with preventing fine lines and wrinkles, I mean it. This serum leaves my eyes looking like I have never missed a night of beauty sleep ever. No one can believe I am old enough to have 4 children because of this product. It is light weight, doesn't clog your pores, and not greasy feeling in the slightest. Great for both upper and lower lid. Helps to reduce both wrinkles and swelling, and just gives a beautiful glow to the eye area. Please don't ever stop making this product.
Jerrilynn U.
Romeoville, IL
Dr Denese is a rock star! My eyes have no wrinkles to speak of....some fine...very fine lines. I'll be 59 this month. I highly recommend this product.
Dale R.
Lewisville, NC
This is my absolute favorite line of skincare this little guy Hydro shield eye serum Sinks down into your fine lines and wrinkles plumps them up it gets into some of the really stubborn deep wrinkles and plums them up it just makes your face feel so soft just after one use I noticed a difference in my eyes Within the first few days I noticed that I had a whole lot more hydration in my face and a lot more moisture and it was holding it better instead of put the product on and then within a couple of minutes she feel like it’s releasing all that hydration this holds the hydration into your face and keeps the wrinkles plump so they don’t settle and make you look older This definitely was a game changer for me it really has helped my eyes look more healthy

Looking for your answer?