by Dr. Denese

The perfect dose of exfoliation. Improves radiance. Evens out skin tone. Improves clarity. A set of 100 pads for daily use, each with the unique Actizone Firming Factor Helps firm exfoliate skin Reduces appearance of fine lines, pores wrinkles Improves skin elasticity, clarifies tones in one easy application Results appear even after just one use Ideal for those with dull or uneven skin tone, large pores, fine lines wrinkles.

Is this product good? How good is it?
Is this a good product ???
Start your review of Dr. Denese Advanced Firming Facial Pads 100 Ct., with Actizone Firming Factor - 100 Pads!
Upper Sandsky, OH
This is a great product! It does exactly what it says it does. I have it 4 stars only because it is definitely not for sensitive skin. Like not at all.
Olney, MD
Use nightly in my oily skin. Results are real! Can’t go a night without this if I do I can definitely see a difference the next morning
I love these facial pads. They really clean the face and firm the skin. They aren’t drying but donating a little. I would recommend it.
Shamokin
These pads help to exfoliate your skin after cleansing to prepare your face to absorb the serum. My skin felt super smooth and tight.
Waterbury, CT
When I first used these pads I experienced a slight tingling. They exfoliate very nicely. I usually use them about 2 times a week.
Waukesha, WI
After I use this my skin feels absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Mecca, CA
You can feel it working once it put it on, love to use. You can really feel something hapening to you skin
Wordsley, Stourbridge
A must try product line for anyone noticing the first signs of wrinkles to deeper lines. I personally use after cleansing and toner. My skin has never felt so clean.