by Dr. Denese

$48.00 on QVC
2.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

The perfect dose of exfoliation. Improves radiance. Evens out skin tone. Improves clarity. A set of 100 pads for daily use, each with the unique Actizone Firming Factor Helps firm exfoliate skin Reduces appearance of fine lines, pores wrinkles Improves skin elasticity, clarifies tones in one easy application Results appear even after just one use Ideal for those with dull or uneven skin tone, large pores, fine lines wrinkles.

Is this product good? How good is it?
Is this a good product ???
Start your review of Dr. Denese Advanced Firming Facial Pads 100 Ct., with Actizone Firming Factor - 100 Pads!
9 months ago
If you're hesitant to get this... Don't be. The product is awesome. I'm in my 40s use this product after cleaning my face. I use one pad for all over my face other for my neck. I've seen visible brightening to my skin next day and have helped with visible lines and little dark spits on my cheeks. All the food reviews are not just because. You go girl.!!
9 months agoRomeoville, IL
I use the FFP's in the evening after cleansing. They are loaded with FABULOUS product. My pores are smaller and it helps on my fine lines. Gets all the dirt and make-up left behind. Tightens my face and I love the feeling of my skin after use. I apply my serum afterwards.
10 months agoBristol
Have used these for years! Ran out and tried to go without and could see a difference in skin texture. Had to repurchase and will never stop using. I use 1/2 pad every evening over face, hands and décolleté
4 months ago
Hate them....don’t purchase them... they stink... too expensive.... smells funny............ comes with every package deal which I think is a waste of what else you could have.
3 years agoNew Bedford, MA
These things really do work, but keep a few things in mind. First they are strong, start off slowly or you will get red. Second they don't smell great. Very medicinal smell, but it fades fast. There is a try me kit on QVC I suggest to see if you like this product, full size is pricy but results are good. I gave 4 stars due to them being just a little sticky.
a year agoOcean Springs
I really enjoy and appreciate these firming facial pads. They provide (slightly) obvious results of firmed fine lines around the eye area after a handful of routinely/regimented uses, and although they are a bit pricey, I would recommend the Dr. Denise brand along with these pads from her firming line to all in search of temporary, yet quick, relief from the signs of fine lines and facial aging!
4 months agoLenoir
The Dr. Denese facial pads are amazing.  I use them 3 times a week because my skin is dry.  The pads don’t dry my skin out.  They only make it better.  They can be purchased on her website in a skin care set.  So the price isn’t too bad.!’ It is definitely worth it.  I keep them on hand.
4 months ago
I love these. After I washing my face, and before applying my face serum, I use these facial pads. I went from having problematic, rough, sun damaged skin, to having smooth, firm young looking skin. I don’t even wear makeup most days anymore. I get so many compliments on my skin.
a year agoNorth East, MD
The swipes have significantly shrunken my pores! They do tend to sting a little bit but it isn’t to terrible. I use these after washing my face and before applying moisturizer.
2 years ago
Felt great and definitely tighten up my pores as advertised, smell was not that pleasant but overall definitely worth the money and I have suggest other people try it