Dr. Denese Advanced Firming Facial Pads

by Dr. Denese

What is it: Daily firming pads infused with Actizone™Firming Factor, a unique cocktail of ingredients that delivers the prefect dose of daily exfoliation and a profound firming effect over time. These pads exfoliate away dead old skin cells and facilitate the rise of fresh young skin cell to the surface. They visibly shrink the look of pores, reduce the look of lines, even out skin tone and bring radiance and clarity back into the skin. After just even a few applications, you will wake up to a more radiant looking skin with softer lines and pores. Who is it for: Someone with dull, lackluster, or uneven skin tone, a lack of radiance and firmness, large pores, fine lines and wrinkles- and anyone who wants their makeup and other skin care items to work better and desires a dramatic change in the look and quality of their skin. Rapid (3-4 days) dramatic, visible, universal results make this product one of the cornerstones of the line. Usage: Every night after cleansing, take one pad and wipe the entire face area for a fully exfoliated, youthful, radiant appearance. Oily to normal skin can use the product in the morning as well. Made without parabens or dyes. No animal testing.

80% clinical study subjects found a dramatic change in look of firmness; 100% clinical study subjects found skin more exfoliated an deep clean; 90% clinical study subjects found skin look more tight and toned; 80% clinical study subjects found skin look more elastic; 70% clinical study subjects found skin more radiant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Denese Advanced Firming Facial Pads!
Jerrilynn U.
Romeoville, IL
Would not go a day without Dr Denese FFP's. I'm 59 years old and have been using the pads for over a year. They reduced my pores, firm my face, and they prep my face to allow Dr Denese Hydroshield Serum drink into my skin. I love all Dr Denese products.
Teresa W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Dr. Denese Advanced Firming Facial Pads uploaded by Teresa W.
I have been using these every morning for a month now and I love them. Immediately feel your face tighten and the fine lines become less visible. I don’t think it’s a permanent look but it’s great before foundation and last the day
Jessica G.
Phenix City, AL
I'm extremely impressed with this product. It works very well, However it is not for sensitive skin. I've been using it for a few months now and really like it. I'm 47 and it definitely helps with my fine lines and thankfully I dont have any wrinkles yet, I believe thanks to this.
Jules O.
Annapolis, MD
These made me break out with little bumps on my cheeks and forehead. I wouldn’t recommend using as a toner. The sheets are very saturated with the product, which felt wasteful after using one and throwing it away. May be worth trying with the full face wash set but not individually.
Claire H.
Wordsley, Stourbridge
An add in must do to your beauty routine. After toner, I use these face pads in the evening, and before my night time products. My skin feels thoroughly cleaned. Avoid eye area and a little tingling sensation, but you feel them doing their job. Well worth a try.

Looking for your answer?