BY DR. DAN'S

Dr. Dan&39;s CortiBalm Lip Balm with 1 Hydrocortisone - .14 oz. 4.2gDr. Dan&39;s CortiBalm Lip Balm is specially formulated for all types of chapped lips. Dr. Dan&39;s CortiBalm Lip Balm contains 1 hydrocortisone which acts to reduce the imflammation associated with chapped lips. The hydroco see more...

Melinda K.
Galesburg , MI
I really like this lip balm, as well as the one with the cortisone. I have ridiculously dry lips on the winter and this was recommended by my dermatologist. I slather this on at night, and by morning my lips are plumped, moisturized, and crack free!
Lyndelle L.
Charleston, AR
If you have lips that are super sensitive then this is the product for you. I get chapped lips very easy and this is the only thing that helps moisturize and heal. They also provide sunscreen for the lips. i would buy it again. i normally buy this during the winter time when nothing will help with ym super chapped lips
Hali K.
Omaha, NE
If you are having issues with really dry, cracked, painful lips, this is for you! Normal day to day is great, but I did a round of acutane and this got my lips through all that dryness! It is a little pricey at about $5 a tube, but most people spend that on other brands that aren't as healing!
Jaclyn F.
Burnsville, MN
BEST PRODUCT EVER! Highly recommended. I cannot say enough good things about this product. I had previously been on acne medicine that left my lips severely dry and cracked. After only one application, there was immediate results.

Amazon