BeautySkinDr. Dan's
Dr Dans CortiBalm Lip Balm | 014 Ounces | 1-Pack

Dr. Dans CortiBalm Lip Balm | 0.14 Ounces | 1-Pack

by Dr. Dan's

Dr. Dan's CortiBalm, developed and proven by a leading dermatologist, is specially formulated for all types of chapped lips. If your lips are chapped due to weather, cosmetics, sunburn or medications, the ingredients in ordinary lip balms may irritate them and prevent healing. After years of experimentation, Cortibalm was developed for patients with chapped lips. Cortibalm is a mild hypoallergenic blend of beeswax, petroleum jelly, mineral oil and 1% Hydrocortisone. It does not contain ingredients found in other lip balms that often irritate the sensitive layer of skin on your lips. Cortibalm works when many other lip balms do not and it is covered by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Perfect for Accutane Patients, Allergies, Chemotherapy Patients, Cold Sores, Sensitive Skin. Reduces Inflammation caused by cold sores. #1 Dermatologist Recommended.

The only Lip Balm with 1% Hydrocortisone, specifically formulated for chapped lips; Heals lips chapped by weather, cosmetics, sunburn or medications; Reduces Inflammation caused by cold sores. #1 Dermatologist Recommended; Perfect for Accutane Patients, Allergies, Chemotherapy Patients, Cold Sores, Sensitive Skin.; Cortibalm is a mild hypoallergenic blend of beeswax, petroleum jelly, mineral oil and 1% Hydrocortisone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Dans CortiBalm Lip Balm | 0.14 Ounces | 1-Pack!
Jill G.
Mantua, OH
Dr. Dans CortiBalm Lip Balm | 0.14 Ounces | 1-Pack uploaded by Jill G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love it! I really think this is one of the best lip balms I've ever tried! It's not much in the way of being glossy, but it really actually moisturizes my lips and lasts a long time. Recommended to me by my dermatologist. I purchased on Amazon and ordered through my pharmacy.
Sina K.
Orlando, FL
This lip balm is AMAZING for severely dry chapped lips. The formula is just the right concoction to moisturize and protect your lips from further chapping and keep them smooth. I use it a few times a day. It is the ONLY lip balm that has actually worked for me. I highly recommend this! Dr. Dans Cortibalm Lip Balm
George H.
Jackson, MS
Great for soothing chapped lips from Accutane. However, be aware that chronic steroid use can and will thin the skin of the lips, so I recommend reserving this to once daily at night or even less, and sticking with regular occlusive lip balms the rest of the time.
John V.
Memphis, TN
this repairs extra chapped lips in record time! do not use this every day though since it contains cortisone and can contribute to skin thinning. I use this when my lips dont get better from other balms and it always heals cracks, tears, and peeling lips.
Nicole F.
San Marcos, CA
A few months ago I had horrible cracked, bleeding lips that not even my trusty aquaphor could heal. It was the worst at the corners of my mouth, where they were so badly split that it hurt to open my mouth. After weeks of trying everything to heal them up, I finally did some googling and realized I had angular cheilitis. I saw this product was recommended and immediately ordered it with next say shipping. The relief was instabt, and within 24 hours my lips were FINALLY healing. The active ingredient in this lip balm can lead to skin thinning over time, so don't use it for more than a week. Luckily, this stuff works fast and you shouldn't need more than a couple of days.

Looking for your answer?