Dr. Collins Interdental Cleaners

by Dr. Collins

New Flexible Anti-Slip Grip

What are some other brands you guys/girls have seen on the market?
Start your review of Dr. Collins Interdental Cleaners!
Product Highlights
“These are amazing and multi purpose for the mouth I find myself discovering new things to cleanbin my mouth with them” in 1 review
“I know first hand how important good oral hygiene can make a difference with braces.” in 1 review
Beachwood, NJ
If you have braces, this is a wonderful product to maintain oral hygiene and prevent cavities between brackets. I know first hand how important good oral hygiene can make a difference with braces. I had them on for 3 years and brushed, and flossed religiously! I had barley any staining and no cavities. My orthodon'tist and dentist both used my teeth as an example to those who never flossed.
These are great for anyone who has braces. It can be hard to get food out of your teeth after meals without flossing and brushing. I always kept a few of these in my bag for after lunch or snacks at school. You should still floss, brush and use mouthwash daily to avoid cavities.
Blacksburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I heard about these at first when I had braces, but I've continued to use them. They're great for keeping in your bag and using between meals.
Independence, KY
Richmond
These are great for people with braces. I always had one of these with me at all times!