BY DR. COCOA

Real Chocolate Taste Kids hate feeling sick. But they also hate taking medicine that doesn t taste good. That s why there s Dr. Cocoa. It s the safe, effective children s cough and cold medicine with a delicious chocolate taste. Your child will love the rich, soothing, real cocoa flavor, and you ll love the cough relief it provides. The active ingredients in Dr. Cocoa are proven to relieve cough and cold symptoms, plus it s dye free, alcohol free, and gluten free. see more...

• Does anyone else think this product is no good. I tried i...1 Answers
Angel V.
Whiting, NJ
I bought this to try and use with my children. They loved the taste but the texture was a little to thick for them. It ran off the dosage spoon and down the front of their clothes. Thankfully with a little stain remove it washed right out. I do believe it worked well for being a "natural" product and kept them cough free for most of the night. I also found it to be a little pricey considering it spills all over because of the thickness.
Christina-anne F.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It has a thick consistency and wasn't sure about the taste. I had purchased it for my 6 yr old because I had coupons. He said he liked it. It's not like the traditional yucky cherry cough medicine so there is no fuss or fighting.
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only cold medicine my child will take without gagging. I took a taste of it and it doesn't taste like medicine at all. Tastes just like chocolate.
Terrica K.
Dallas , TX
Kids loved the taste, but it didn't help much with their cold symptoms. I tried it because I had $3 off.
Angela j.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone else think this product is no good. I tried it with my kids and it does not work at all.