BY DR.CHRISTOPHER'S FORMULAS

Garlic oil extract, by dr. christopher, is extracted and concentrated from the bulb of allium sativum. It is equivalent to a whole garlic clove, with no added fillers. Garlic is rich in sulfur compounds, amino acids and trace minerals* Garlic is also known to control blood pressure and healthy cholesterol levels. It has also proven to be an excellent "natural anti-biotic", promoting a healthy immune response. Aged garlic is a powerful antioxidant that can protect the body from damage caused by free radicals. see more...

Hilda H.
This works well to relieve my extremely itchy ears. I put 1-3 drops in one ear at a time and I just lay down for a few minutes then put cotton/tissue in that ear to prevent it from making a mess when I turn around to do the other ear. The smell of this oil , strangely, doesn't remind me of garlic but it does have a strong scent which I don't really like ...but since it works well I plan to continue to use it.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It does what its supposed to but I can't stand the strong scene! I wish I could get over it.
Pam N.
HENRYVILLE, IN
Great product !! I'd buy it again ! Definitely recommend ! Not too garlicky like some.
April K.
Chilliwack, Bc
What would you use this for?
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What health benefits does garlic offer?