Dr Choice Gas Relief Anti-gas/simethicone 80mg 36 Chewable Tablets uploaded by Leidi R.Dr Choice Gas Relief Anti-gas/simethicone 80mg 36 Chewable Tablets uploaded by Abigail G.

BY DR CHOICE

Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I will always stand by these! Mint flavored and chewable. Not too chalky or anything. Very affordable and work within the same day. I love these. I have two bottles right now in my suitcase.
Abigail G.
I bought these about a year ago at Walmart. The I've only used them twice or maybe three times. I don't really know if they work. So far if I'm just a little gassy then they do work. But if I'm super gassy and on my period then they don't work as good or they take a while you work.
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
5 stars for this product! Amazing after surgery. I had a hysterectomy and a lot of bloating due to the gas blowing up my stomach & this helped tremendously! I am so thankful my neighbor brought this to me! Great flavor as well! Will definitely keep on hand.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
I purchase this product for my mother because she is allergic to most ingredients in medicines and foods. She says this is a great product and it works.