BY DR. BROWN'S

Dr. Brown's Natural Flow baby bottle was invented by a doctor and tested on his own children when they were babies, so you can rest assured that this product is as safe as it is effective. This revolutionary baby bottle features a patented "no vacuum" design. It helps colicky babies settle down/sleep and reduces colic, spit-up, burping and gas. This also helps to prevent fluid in the ear/no vacuum. It is easy to clean, and dishwasher safe. see more...

Amber W.
These bottles have been amazing for my little one. He is breastfed and hasn't had nipple confusion with these nor has he has gas issues. The premie size nipple is perfect for a breastfed baby.
Valerie P.
The only bottles that my preemies could eat from. For that they are worth every penny we dropped on these crazy expensive bottles. And they are expensive - especially considering my oldest term baby would eat from any bottle we gave him so we went cheap. Fair warning - cleanup is a pain as there are so many parts (second most complex bottle Tommy tippee beats these by one more part). But again well worth it if it's all your kid will eat from.
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
I used these bottles for a it with my first born. The nipple is pretty small and i hate the little thing that goes in the middle of the bottle without it a lot of milk spills out ! AND CLEANING it out is a hassle . u need their special bristle brush . so if u don't have that brush ur assed out. u will have dirt in places u cannot reach
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
I used these with my son who was born 6 weeks early. They worked great for us. The size was perfect for him. The Dr. Brown's design seemed to really help him with gassy bubbles. Dr. Brown's is definitely a brand that I trust.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
My son had the worst gas build up until we started using these. We thought they were just like any other bottle until we tried them... Finally! A night of sleep and a feeding without crying afterwards!
Brianna B.
Chapmanville, WV
My son had a hard time with transitioning from breast to bottle. Although he had issues with the Dr.Brown as well this was the only one he would actually take.
Katelin H.
Absolute best bottles. Keep your baby gas colic and tear free! I love these bottles! So glad that I found them for my little angel baby!
Traci G.
This is the only bottle I used for my kids. We never had gas issues! It's a bit more of a pain to clean, but well worth it.
Cyndi E.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great bottles! My daughter #loves them. Great for kids with #colic and #acidreflux less gas means happy baby Happy parents
Massiel H.
They are great bottles but after using avent bottles I can't use these anymore. The cleaning is just a mission to many things to clean.