Dr. Brown's Small Cleaning Brushes

Replacement Cleaning Brushes For all Standard and Wide-Neck Dr. Brown s Natural Flow baby bottles. These replacement Cleaning Brushes are designed for use with all Dr. Brown s Natural Flow baby bottles.  These are the same exact pieces that come with each Dr. Brown s Natural Flow baby bottle and are meant to replace worm or lost brushes.  These Cleaning Brushes help keep the Dr. Brown s Vent Inserts and Vent Reservoirs clean and clear of blockage so the patented internal venting system functions properly.

Esto como se usa para limpiarlo ?
Do they make any with stronger bristles. These are to soft and they don't get everything clean.
Will these work for straws?
Start your review of Dr. Brown's Small Cleaning Brushes!
Covington , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these little brushes!! They're flexible and small enough to clean inside the vents on the Dr. Brown's bottles. Not only that, I use these for cleaning my baby's straw sippy cup, my sons sports bottle spout and any other dishes that have small, hard to clean areas. These are perfect for that! They have a lot of bristles, so it makes the soap have a lot of suds and it gets things nice and clean.
Duluth, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only cleaning stick in the world that successfully works on Dr browns bottles. They reach every last little spot and leave everything squeaky clean. You would never think something so small could do such great things!
I love these brushes!  I have never had to buy them seperately, because each box of bottles I buy came with one, so I always had plenty.  I used them on all the parts of the bottle, but also, we have to give our daughter Mylicon drops before each feeding, and we use these brushes to clean out the syringes really well.  Perfect fit!!
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are perfect for really getting into thise bottles and all their little pieces, I didn't use thesr bottles for my kids, but the little that I baby sit uses these and keeping them clean constantly is a must.
San Diego
Oh, these are absolutely lifesavers! Dr. Browns bottles have been known to be very difficult to clean, but with these babies you’ll always have clean bottles! They really do get in between each little crevice! I switch them out quite frequently. They are also very cheap in price!
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this product for cleaning re-useable straws on kids thermos cups or any of those toddler cups that have straws attached to them. This is an item that you can't live without if you have children.
Rockville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are great little brushes! They are best to clean the inner tube of the bottles. I try to use them to clean the nipples and although they do work, they’re a little small for the job. Wish they made a little bigger ones as well.
Union, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Definitely worth it it makes it so easy to clean the straws, but they’re so easy to lose! I just love that it reaches it the skinny part of the straw and cleans it’s! It’s worth it especially to keep the bottle pieces!
Santa Ana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
Very good, I use it for my sons bottle nipples to clean them out good, it does the job. I always get new ones when I run out. This is good to use so the milk won’t get stuck in the nipple of the bottle
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Must have for Dr. Brown bottles! Great for cleaning out the blue part. If you don't use these milk residue easily builds up so they are great to have! Very easy to use.