Dr. Brown's Silicone Pacifiers

by Dr. Brown's

Soothing baby is simplified with Dr. Brown’s® HappyPaci™ – the soft silicone pacifier shaped like Dr. Brown’s bottle nipple. Introducing baby to a pacifier is made easy with the familiar Dr. Brown’s shape baby is used to. Plus, moms love the one-piece construction of the HappyPaci™. This lightweight, 100% silicone pacifier features a contoured butterfly-shaped shield that curves away from baby’s face for comfort, providing plenty of room for little noses and cheeks. Easy clean, dishwasher (top rack) and sterilizer safe. Comes in a variety of colors. BPA free. 0m+

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Brown's Silicone Pacifiers!
Stephanie S.
Walpole, MA
Dr. Brown's Silicone Pacifiers uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My 3 year old would only take the wubbanubb binky which was a pain to find because they were so popular. My littlest will only take the dr. Brown “duckie” (long story) They are easier to find and most retails carry them, however the animals velcro to the binky so after so long will not stay attached. Try explaining that to a 1 year old.
Erikaa G.
Brooklyn, NY
My son likes these, I kinda think their too big though for his mouth, he’s only 11 months ..
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Dr. Brown's Silicone Pacifiers uploaded by breonna G.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I though these was gonna be a hit for my son but he absolutely hated them. The nipple part looks just like the small bottle nipples and he dont like them. I got them for 4$ 5 with tax. And it came with 2.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
They are soft and hard but have the adequate flexibility and safety for the mouth of babies when it comes to sucking slowly or hard, it is safe, they have different colors, I loved them for my girl, she just did not like sucking at all without obtaining milk.
Mimma S.
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby LOVES this pacifier!! I tried different ones at first, the ones her sister loves, but she would not take them. Then I got her dr Browns bottles and the set came with a pacifier. She took it right away. Happy we tried it!!!
Kristina M.
Mcminnville, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Best Pacifier ever!! My son has loved this from idk like day 7? He still loves it at almost a year and a half but thankfully doesn't use it as much. We tried the newer fad ones that are I think German? And not a fan. I must say these are the most replicated nipple pacifiers, he doesn't like the tiny bulb ones or anything else but these take the cake.
Amanda H.
Orem, UT
These were my babies favorite from the minute we gave them to her! Up until we weaned her from pacifiers, this was the only kind she wanted!
Mitzi L.
Little Rock, AR
My baby didn’t like these as much as the others. They may be for bigger children? But it may be the shape of them, she likes the rounded backs and the little spot for me to put my finger in when I give them to her.
Katelyn S.
Farmington, MO
These pacifiers were the only ones my little guy would take. They got him through surgeries and all the good times to.
Selena R.
Bandera, TX
These pacifiers are the only ones my kids will use. They will not use any other brand.

Looking for your answer?