Dr Brown's Ridgees Massaging Teether 3m+ uploaded by Stephanie C.Dr Brown's Ridgees Massaging Teether 3m+ uploaded by Heather E.

BY DR. BROWN'S

Dr Brown's™ Ridgees™ Massaging Teether 3m+.
Textured surfaces ease sore gums during all stages of teething.
Designed by a pediatric dentist.
Provides fast pain relief.
Reaches all areas of the mouth.
BPA free.
Free of Bisphenol-A. see more...

Stephanie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I thought this was so cute, I got one for my son and he loved carrying it around in this hands & mouth but as he got a little older (around 6-7 months) he started shoving the thing in his mouth and unfortunately the head of the giraffe is designed where he can get it to the back of his throat and make himself gag. I hated that. It's a really hard plastic with like rubbery brown edges that are for chewing. Not a squishy teething toy.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loves it more as a toy than a teether, but it's adorable! We are 6 months old and just starting to cut, so I think once we get more into teething, she will learn to use it and love it.
Kristin V.
Bought this for my daughter and her interest in it lasted maybe 2 minutes. She is 5 mouths and teething so I was hoping this would help her. Maybe when she is a bit older but right now this was not helpful. It was a good price for a teether though.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love this teether! It was a life saver while my daughter started to begin teething. She still loves it now that her molars are coming in.
Heather E.
My daughter loves this toy and loves just playing with it also. it is a great teether and easy to hold for babies because how this it is.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
My son liked this a little bit, but got bored with it pretty quickly. He tends to prefer softer things.

Walmart