BY DR. BROWN'S #27 in Immersion Blenders

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Designed to Nourish. Professional grade immersion blender. Control 2 speeds with just one touch. Convenient kitchen tool makes preparing your child s food and dips a cinch. Perfect for making purees and mashed food for baby From meal preparation, to feeding time, to food storage, Dr. Brown s Designed to Nourish™ system will help you to create nutritious beginnings that help lead to a healthy future. Helpful Hint* Choosing healthy food for your toddler now helps to establish healthy h. see more...

• Does it have to be used for food or can I use it for my craft pro...1 Answers
Review (1)
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
I bought this product for my step sister and I find that it is more expensive than other ones I looked at but not as good of a prduct, my stepsister went out and purchased a cheaper generic version of this and it did not just kinda puree things like this one did. This product left things chunky and not smoothly pureed I would not give or buy this again.
Sharon S.
Spartanburg, SC
Does it have to be used for food or can I use it for my craft projects.