Dr. Brown's PreVent® Pacifiers uploaded by Nohelia N.Dr. Brown's PreVent® Pacifiers uploaded by Marie M.

BY DR. BROWN'S

Developed by a pediatric dentist to help prevent dental issues.

• Suction-Free Air Channel helps reduce suction and palatal pressure
  • Soft, suction-release bulb spreads wider as baby sucks for low pressure comfort
  • Helps to lower the pressures inside the mouth that can create dental issues, such as cross bites
  • Thin-stem design is minimally intrusive on baby’s mouth

Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
These are the best pacifiers I’ve bought so far! My child was very picky about pacifiers and this was the only one she would actually use. It’s reasonably priced and usually comes in a pack with multiple in it. Will buy again
Andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got these at babies r us as a replacement for the soothie since his mouth is getting a little bigger and to give them a try, he likes them some times but is not a huge fan. Im not sure if it's the nipple design but he doesnt quite approve. The packaging and colours are great. It's a sea horse and a blue whale.
Latissa G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can I just give this brand 5 stars in general? My infant refused to take a binki. The couple times I could finally get him to use one this was the only one out of the millions I purchased that he would use.
Deysy T.
Canton, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Stage 2 more...
My son used these when he was a itty bitty he loved them! I bought mine at Babies R'us with a reasonable price! I absolutely love everything that has to do with Dr. brown!
Ashley M.
New orleans, LA
Kylie won't take these or any pacifier. It's a shame because I had already sterilized them and everything. I have a few newborn Dr. Brown bottles n nipples I'm getting ready to give away if anyone wants them. They are super cute.
I know that Dr.brown is usually associated with colic, but just out of curiosity I wonder if these do the same.
Sadie J.
These were too small for my son's mouth at 2mo. He had to continually suck on them to keep them in his mouth. He would go for the Avent newborn pacifiers over these ones every time. He would even let the Dr. Brown's one fall out of his mouth if he saw any other pacifier, because he preferred the others.

Also, the cut in the top of the pacifier can be kind of irritating when sucked on (yes, I sucked on it after I noticed it felt a bit sharp on my finger).

The base part also gave him lines in his cheeks. All around too small. They might be better for newborns, but in our experience they certainly aren't 0-6mo.

We switched to the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature ones and he likes them much better, and they stay in his mouth as he stops sucking and starts falling asleep.

I am giving these an extra star simply because they are very cute and he did like having the attached ring to hold on to the pacifier.
Marie M.
Tell City, IN
Review for: Stage 2 more...
We had tried all different types and brands of pacifiers then we came across this little gem. Oral care is a big thing in our house. I was looking for something that would soothe our little girl but not ruin her future teeth. We are now officially getting ready to break her of the binky but for the past 2 years this has been our go to gem for our little gem and the dentist loves that we used a orthopedic paci. I couldn't recommend a better binky and our future children will use the same brand.
Bri C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite, I absolutely love these! My 11month old baby girl took to them great! It was the only pacifier she actually tolerated. I purchased some at Walmart and a few others at target. This is the only pacifier I considered for her, I also love how it's specifically designed for the baby's mouth... no thumb sucking later in the months. A MUST HAVE FOR SURE
Cassie M.
West Lafayette, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dr. Browns are very versatile when it comes to their products, they take into consideration that every child is different and they apply that when making the variety of items. The butterfly pacifier is the perfect size for small mouths and Is easy for a child to latch onto. I highly recommend to other moms.
Tiffani D.
Vandergrift, Pa
My older daughter would only use these binkys, she'd have it 24/7 if we'd let her. I couldn't get her to use any othere brand. Now my newborn won't take it. One thing I didn't like about it is moisture gets caught inside of it. I always threw it out when it did cause I was worried about mold. I can say I recommend it but as most parents know your child will choose what the like.
Amanda j.
Dagsboro, DE
Is this really worth the money?
Tekia M.
Ladson, SC
Does this pacifier work similar to the Dr. Brown's Bottle?
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
Would this paci be good for a breastfed baby? My son won't take them most of the time :(
Elisa G.
Union Point, GA
Is the shape of these better than the more natural looking ones?
reiny p.
Brooklyn, NY
Te gusta que tus hijos usen el Bo-Bo?

Amazon