BY NONE

The Dr. Brown s Options Wide Neck Newborn Feeding Set provides the essential items needed by new parents to feed their baby. It features specially-designed vented no-vacuum design with removable vent to reduce colic, gas, and spitting up. see more...

Amy R.
Miami
I like the bottle for my baby at first but after a few months the bottle started getting mold. The green straw in the middle was having mold I would wash it daily after each use off course. Don't recommend  Dr. Brown's Natural Flow BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles
Emily K.
New Bremen, OH
Best Bottles Ever!! Both my children have suffered from acid reflux and these bottles helped tremendously! Yes, cleaning each part out can be tedious but with these bottles they give you the option to use with the center insert or without!!
Rebel M.
San Antonio , TX
These bottles are a godsend! Seriously!!!! My son suffered terribly with gas and air bubbles on Avent Natural’s. I was totally unprepared for that, and out of desperation I drove to the store and picked up these amazing bottles. He was already used to a wide nipple bottle so I was very thankful they had this option available. It was like night and day. I immediately noticed an improvement. He’s doing amazing til this day. You do have to make sure that you assemble these bottles correctly and that you don’t heat them up with the vent in, otherwise they will leak. I’ve never had an issue with them leaking when taking all the right steps. Highly recommend these bottles! This is my new go to gift for baby showers as well!