Dr. Brown's® Options 3-Pack 5 fl. oz. Wide Neck Bottle uploaded by Edyanni T.

BY UNKNOWN

The Dr. Brown's Options Wide Neck Bottle features a vent that reduces feeding problems for your baby and aids their digestion. The vent is removable for when your baby's feeding skills become more developed later on. see more...

Grace T.
My husband and I decided the purchase these bottles when our little one showed signs of possible acid reflux.  I don't know if these bottles have definitely helped him with it as he still has some symptoms.  We were using Chicco bottles and what I like about the Dr. Brown bottles is that the nipple does not collapse - at least when using the venting system.  The downside to these bottles is that you must follow the assembly instructions carefully as we've had these bottles leak on us a few times until we finally figured things out.  Because of that, the bottles aren't easy to use as you can't just place in a bottle warmer and then just feed.  You have to loosen the collar when warming or remove the venting system completely and then after warming you can put the venting system back in or if you've left it in you need to tighten the collar back up, but you can't over tighten because that can also cause leaking.  So it's a little inconvenient.  I cannot speak towards the claims of anti-colic or anti-gas.  My little one hasn't been colicky and is still burped on a regular basis.
Edyanni T.
Love these bottle for my son! He hasn’t been any kind of colicky since we switch him to dr. Brown bottles.easy to put together... easy to wash .. the only bad thing is that they do leak,if your diaper bag were to fall or flip over and you don’t notice it right away water will leak out into your bag .. but if I’m not mistaking they do have travel caps for the bottles. Or just be extra cautious about it. But a happy baby is the goal and these bottles make feedings a lot better
Cristina L.
Mission , TX
Love love love , these are perfect for my niece . She is lactose intolerant so this helps reduce the spit - up , burping , gas and colics ! And it's affordable I would recommend!