BY DR. BROWN'S

Dr. Brown's Natural Flow baby bottle was invented by a doctor and tested on his own children when they were babies, so you can rest assured that this product is as safe as it is effective. This revolutionary baby bottle features a patented "no vacuum" design. It helps colicky babies settle down/sleep and reduces colic, spit-up, burping and gas. This also helps to prevent fluid in the ear/no vacuum. It is easy to clean, and dishwasher safe. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
C J.
The only bottles we ever used. Period. Baby girl just really seemed to like these. She had less gas and tummy problems. There are a lot of parts to keep up with and wash but it's worth it. I would definitely use these again.
Madison R.
I USED THESE BOTTLES FOR MY SON WHEN GOING FROM THE BREAST TO BOTTLES. LOVED THEM, THEY HELPED A LOT WITH HIS GAS. ONLY BAD PART IS ALL THE BOTTLE PARTS TO WASH,
Chavella K.
Prestonsburg, KY
These bottle were heaven sent when I had issues nursing and my baby had to have bottles for a couple months. I recommend Dr. Brown products to everyone!
Caitlyn C.
Harvey, LA
Absolutely love. My son wouldn't take Dr brown natural flow. Or any other bottle. We tried the wideneck nipple, in he latched on like nothing.
Amanda W.
When my son switched to bottles, he really loved these! We tried for so long to find ones that he liked and these were it! It was heaven sent! The only thing that was a pain was all the different parts to clean. But, its what he liked so thats what we used!
Hali C.
Pros: best bottle around no joke!!! They are well worth the price. I love the wide so much better than the skinny ones, they both are great bottles though.
Cons: washing them, but like I said they are well worth it. I only used these and wide natural avent bottles.