Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Wide-Neck Bottles uploaded by Marissa L.Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Wide-Neck Bottles uploaded by Yaritza P.

BY DR. BROWN'S

BPA Free Helps Maintain Vitamins C, A &E Patented internal vent system is proven to minimize oxidation of breastmilk and formula to help maintain essential nutrients. Positive-Pressure Feeding Fully-vented bottle design for vacuum-free feeding similar to breastfeeding. Helps Reduce Colic Vent system eliminates the negative pressure and air bubbles to help reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas. Contents: 2 - 4oz/120ml Wide-Neck Bottles 2 - Level-One silicone nipples 2 - Two-piece patented internal vents 1 - Cleaning brush Patented internal vent system is proven to minimize oxidation of breastmilk and formula to help maintain essential nutrients. Fully-vented bottle design provides vacuum-free feeding similar to breastfeeding. Vent system eliminates the negative pressure and air bubbles to help reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas. Positive-Pressure Feeding The pa see more...

Courtney L.
These bottles absolutely do make a difference when it comes to colic and gas. My only complaint is having to clean all the different pieces, but it's definitely worth it.
Felina D.
Mason, TX
I love these bottles! My baby loves them and will easily drink out of them and doesn't have any issues. It's helped a ton with his gas issues!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
These were one of my baby’s first bottles, he was having issues with gas with the first bottles he had but once we switched over to these, it was all a breeze from there. We have been using Dr. brown bottles since, I even bought some for my newborn niece.
Keri K.
Athens, AL
I love these bottles bc they helped ease my son's gas problems so much. We went through every bottle we could get our hands on before finding these and they made a huge improvement. I just can't give them 5 stars bc of how difficult they are to clean and how it was almost impossible to find the wide bottles anywhere (my son wouldn't take the regular ones).
Nicholle N.
My favorite bottles! They don't leak, they help with gas and fussiness and they are great for formula, the tall slim bottles are messy when you are trying to poor the formula in the bottle! Plus they have pink ones for my baby girl! I wish they had designs on them though..
Danielle D.
Philadelphia, PA
My baby loves these bottles. I love that she does and doesn't suffer from gas or colic, I feel they make a difference. It's a little much having to clean all the parts, but it's worth it. I love the wide neck shape and they recently changed the bottles so the measurements are inked instead of clear, which makes mixing the formula a ton easier.
Yaritza P.
Reading, PA
I love these bottles I gave them to baby since the day he came home. When I first saw these bottle I said they are sooo weird but I started noticing my baby doesn't burp much and when we tried to burp him it took forever. These bottles are great because they really do help gas and my baby is 3months old and he still uses those bottles.
Kristine s.
I loved the size of these bottle as to they were more wide and short instead on long and skinny. They were ok for me. I didn't use these for too long as I felt they tend to drip from the ring around the base of the nipple. Maybe I was doing something wrong but I couldn't figure out why it would drip when sideways.
Emily D.
When my daughter was a newborn, she LOVED these bottles. They minimized gas and that was important Bc she was a gassy baby. There's a lot of parts to wash but I don't know how you would avoid that
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
I love Dr. Brown bottles, they are the only bottle I will ever use! I would recommend these to any new Momma, the price is really worth it. If you have a dishwasher invest in the basket they make to put the tubes and nipples in, it save space and time.
Stephanie K.
Montrose, MN
I really want to use these for my baby due in April, However I plan on breast feeding so these will mainly be used with dad and when babys at daycare. Are these a good "transition" bottle from breast?!
Kimberly B.
El Paso, TX
My breastfed child had luck with these and the munckin latch ones ! I love these cause it has the anticolic.
Yesenia P.
Horn Lake, MS
I love the Dr. Brown brand, I've been looking to buy the wide beck bottles but I have heard and read that they leak! Has anyone had a bad experience with these bottles?