BY DR. BROWN'S

Seals Dr. Brown’s baby bottles for travel and storage of formula or breastmilk. Available for Narrow and Wide-Neck Dr. Brown’s bottles.

Tiari S.
Bow, WA
Dr. Browns bottles are the only bottles that help my baby reduce air and gas. My only complaint with them was that you can't mix the bottles very easily with the straw in them. I didn't know these travel caps existed so I was mixing the formula in an other bottle and pouring it into the Dr. Browns. Once I bought the travel caps my life got much easier! These are a must have when using Dr. Browns.
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
The caps do their job and I haven't had any leakage. I picked up these extra caps so I could use my spare bottles to pump into. The Dr. Brown bottles hook right up to my Medela pump and these caps help keep my my milk where it belongs - in the bottle! I initial didn't think I needed extra caps since the bottles come with them, but I'm very glad I did.
Larissa C.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought these for on the go bottles & it works great no spills. I use them sometimes when pumping I fill a dr brown bottle & throw this cap on & ip it in the freezer & when he's hungry just warm it up !
emily n.
Grand Island, NY
Really recommend having these if you like to just throw the bottle in the fridge for a few hours for later and they are great to have to take travel bottles.
Sherry C.
Trophy Club, TX
Love these caps! I use them when mixing the formula and transporting them. They provide a great seal for the formula. I have yet to see any spill.
Natasha M.
These are a MUST! The nipple cover doesn't prevent leaks, neither does the plastic disk, so if you travel you need a pack of these.
Mary S.
Columbus
Purchased at: Walmart
Excellent for on the go nursery water!! They seal great and don’t leak. I like the grips on side of cap to easily twist off .
Terri H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Must have for the on the go mom and baby. It keeps the liquid from spilling. I had no trouble with leaking
Dani C.
Joshua, TX
I love everything by Dr. Brown! They are excellent quality and work great.... no leaking, great for travel.
Raelynn H.
Lakeside, CA
Amazing! So handy I love it so much. This is really something I will keep buying when I run out