BY DR. BROWN'S

For Standard 4-oz and 8-oz Dr. Brown s Natural Flow baby bottles. These Storage/Travel Caps are designed for the standard 4-ounce and 8-ounce Dr. Brown s Natural Flow baby bottles.  These caps securely seal the Dr. Brown s Natural Flow baby bottles for travel and storage of formula or breast-milk. see more...

Buy on buybuy ...
Tiari S.
Bow, WA
Dr. Browns bottles are the only bottles that help my baby reduce air and gas. My only complaint with them was that you can't mix the bottles very easily with the straw in them. I didn't know these travel caps existed so I was mixing the formula in an other bottle and pouring it into the Dr. Browns. Once I bought the travel caps my life got much easier! These are a must have when using Dr. Browns.
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
The caps do their job and I haven't had any leakage. I picked up these extra caps so I could use my spare bottles to pump into. The Dr. Brown bottles hook right up to my Medela pump and these caps help keep my my milk where it belongs - in the bottle! I initial didn't think I needed extra caps since the bottles come with them, but I'm very glad I did.
emily n.
Grand Island, NY
Really recommend having these if you like to just throw the bottle in the fridge for a few hours for later and they are great to have to take travel bottles.
Sherry C.
Trophy Club, TX
Love these caps! I use them when mixing the formula and transporting them. They provide a great seal for the formula. I have yet to see any spill.
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA
These caps are wonderful! I use them a lot for mixing the formula and when we are on the go.
Natasha M.
These are a MUST! The nipple cover doesn't prevent leaks, neither does the plastic disk, so if you travel you need a pack of these.
Dani C.
Joshua, TX
I love everything by Dr. Brown! They are excellent quality and work great.... no leaking, great for travel.
Terri H.
Must have for the on the go mom and baby. It keeps the liquid from spilling. I had no trouble with leaking
Larissa C.
Milpitas, CA
I bought these for on the go bottles & it works great no spills. I use them sometimes when pumping I fill a dr brown bottle & throw this cap on & ip it in the freezer & when he's hungry just warm it up !