BY DR. BROWN'S

BPA Free These silicone nipples are made for Dr. Brown s Natural Flow® baby bottle.  Other nipples may not work properly and can result in feeding problems for your infant. see more...

Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I pretty much went though five different bottles before I found these. My son was so picky with the nipples and this one was just prefect.
Mary W.
Lake Charles, LA
We love our dr brown natural flow bottle nipples. My baby is breastfed and other bottles he gagged and choked on until we tried Dr. brown.
Michelle  H.
Houston, Ms
I love dr brown bottles the nipples have the perfect flow. When i brought my twins home from the nicu i changed them to these right away
Jennifer M.
Garfield, NJ
Dr brown bottles work better for my son and the nipples are easy to clean and it makes him spit up less with the dr brown bottles.
Jennifer V.
Lubbock, TX
We have used these with all my babies... We love them. They DO leak if there's any liquid in them though. Even the slow flow.
Sarah L.
Mc Dermott, OH
I use these now with my LO and she does great. The right amount for she's not getting fussy and she's not getting choked.
Maria T.
Oklahoma
Love the products by Dr. Browns, I honestly didn't think they would make to much of a difference but it really does.
Dominique J.
Fullerton, CA
Dr. Brown's is the only bottle company I could use for my kids I've noticed it keeps them from being gassy.
Ciarra W.
Carthage
We had to buy replacement nipples pretty quickly. They are an amazing price. I love dr. Brown bottles
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great! My son loves these and they have held up through teething. Great product with baby in mind!

back