BY DR. BROWN'S

BPA Free These silicone nipples are made for Dr. Brown s Natural Flow® baby bottle.  Other nipples may not work properly and can result in feeding problems for your infant. see more...

Jessica M.
Buffalo Grove, IL
My son loves these nipples. We had a few different types that we rotated through initially, but he latched on to these the best. Inexpensive to replace, and the flows are perfect for him.
Amber W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
We used the Premie Size zero with my son for the first six months. They worked great. The slow flow helped prevent him from getting a bottle preference and helped my keep our nursing relationship strong!
Lizzy B.
Forest hill, MD
Love these nipples! My son has a lip and tongue tie making it hard for him to digest and in the mean time while waiting to get it fixed the preemie nipples have helped so much! We've gone from him spitting up almost the entire bottle to a normal little bit of spit up! Will definitely repurchase!
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I just bought stage number two nipples for my little guy and have yet to try them; however they seem soft and just like the stage one nipples so I am sure we won't have a problem getting him to feed. They are inexpensive nipples two dollars for two of them definitely recommend!
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these they are amazing bottles and will last a lot time. they are not cheap but well worth the money i would suggest these to anyone they are easier to wash in the dish washer.
i think people don't like all of the pieces i just don't mind
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
These nipples came in very handy when it was time to add rice cereal into my son's bottles. The opening was just big enough, but not overly big that the amount coming out would choke him. They're a perfect transition size for a 6-8-month-old.
Leanna  C.
Tewksbury, MA
I've used preemie up to level 2. I just purchased level three for my twins. I like the nipples and they hold up very well. They are also inexpensive. It's nice that 2 come in a pack.
Kelli H.
Pasadena, TX
I used the same Dr. Brown's bottles for both of my boys, and only had to replace the nipples. They are fairly inexpensive and easy to find in stores. They hold up very well and do not leak when getting the bottle into your baby's mouth.
Influenster M.
These worked really well. They did not make my daughter get upset because it was flowing too slow but at the same time she was not chocking. I would buy again and recommend.
Yewande O.
Best nipples, hands down! my son loves these, and they helped regulate the milk flow very well, even when my son started using rice cereal

back