Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow® Original Baby Bottle

Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow® Wide-Neck Bottles
feature an ergonomic design that’s easy to fill and hold. The silicone nipple has a broader base which some breastfeeding moms prefer.

Does anyone know if you can get different styles for the nipples they are too long for my breastfeed baby ?
Are these bottles worth it ?
Start your review of Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow® Original Baby Bottle!
Houston
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a must to have. My baby was very gassy when she was 2 months old. After we we discovered about this and she is a happy since. The design help flow the milk to one way and never go back therefore prevent air from entering to mouth while baby sucking. Beautiful product and last foreverDr. Browns Bottles 4 Pack (2 - 8 oz bottles) and (2 - 4 oz bottles) (Pack of 4) + Old Spice Deadlock Spiking Glue, Travel Size, .84 Oz
Winston Salem, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don’t like these at all they are impossible clean and you can find much better bottles that are anti-colic these days. Move on from these they are horrible. Try comotomo or babybrezza bottles they are easier and do the same thing.comotomo Baby Bottle with Medium Flow Nipple Baby Brezza® Natural Baby Bottle
Tucson
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love love love these bottle. I really do not have any complaints except it's a pain to wash everything compared to regular bottles like advent. The wider nipples seems to be good for my baby to latch on. Definitely have to remember to use a brush inside the venting system or you could get some build up in there
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these nipples by far it's the best I've tried , it doesn't choke my baby it has a nice slow flow to them , they do go bad after like 3onths I would throw them out and get mew ones if you find them at Ross they have these brands for cheap there I would definitely recomend these nipples over most of them
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased these because I wanted to bottle feed as well breastfeed. These bottles have been great to use; my daughter has been great about switching back and forth between breast and bottle. I love the design of Dr. Browns - my daughter hasn't had trouble with gas using them.
Shippensburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We used this for my daughter when she was getting air through another bottle. These come in glass bottles to for one I do not approve of as that is dangerous if the baby throws it drops it. Some people live by Dr.Brown Bottles personally I don’t see the hype in it.
Virginia Beach
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like these a lot for my daughter, but I do have some complaints about it. The nipples leak A LOT! If you close it too tight the green thing messes up and the nipple inverts. Also they’re so heavy, so it’s unlikely a baby will be able to hold it by their self.
Inman
These bottles really helped with my 6 month olds gas and reflux. They never leak and they are easy to clean. They aren’t overly expensive. They are easy to transport as well. The nipples are shaped a lot like a breast so the baby can easily latch and eat.
alamo
This product is good especially to help reduce colic, my child is less fussy when using this bottle, the only thing is that if you leave it on it’s side with milk it tends to spill out but that can always be fixed with keeping it upright :)
Cedarburg, WI
Purchased at: Target
Best bottles on the market! If your child has acid reflux, colic or anything else that makes eating difficult these are a must! Sure it’s more pieces to wash but these really make such a difference. I recommend these to all new moms!

212 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6200 marinette Dr. apt.A111
3 months ago
Sheridan T. • 2 months ago
We started using these recently and have reduced our baby’s gas and fussiness. Just make sure it is assembled correctly to prevent any leaks.