BY DR. BROWN'S

The anti-colic vent system is designed to grow with baby, and we recommend using this system to experience all the health benefits of our bottle. It helps reduce feeding problems, helps digestion and helps preserve vitamins. Some moms and dads find removing the vent a convenient option as their baby’s feeding becomes more developed. The nipple venting creates a paced flow, and provides a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles.

Review (1)
Keyana G.
I think one of the BEST glass bottles that you can buy and they aren't super expensive. They handle going from cold to boiling water very well. (Before I bought their bottle warmer) I haven't had any crack or break and they are very durable. It also helped with my youngest's reflux. I highly recommend these and you can buy a single bottle or a pack of two or three.