BY DR. BROWN'S

BPA Free Designed to fit all Dr. Brown s baby bottle parts.  Steam Sterilization eliminates household bacteria. Perfect for steam cleaning while traveling Sterilizes parts from Dr. Brown s baby bottles Eliminates 99.9% of most household bacteria and germs Ideal for sterilizing on-the-go or while traveling Reusable-20 uses per bag At Dr. Brown s, our focus has always been to create innovative feeding products to promote good health and optimal nutrition for baby. Every Dr. Brown s product offers a unique design that yields a better functionality for mom and good health for baby.  To maintain a brand that moms can rely on, we place a heavy focus on product research and development, making sure that each and every product achieves the best possible result.  This means that we invest as much time as necessary to create quality feeding products with distinctive see more...

• Would you prefer these of the madela steam sterilizer bag...2 Answers
  • How do you use these bags?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
I love this product. I was given 3 of them by the Ronald McDonald House to sanitize my brest pump supplys when my little one was in the NICU. They are amazing! You can use them multiple times. You still have to wash the bottles first ( or i my case brest pump supplys) but they steam helpes kill off any leftover bacterias that may have been left behind. i highley recomend this product to any new mom.
Amanda D.
Lake station, IN
Used these more than anything while my kids were growing up. Not only came in handy for a busy mom of 2 on the go. Also came in handy when traveling or even camping!
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
These are great I sterilized both of my kids bottles and nipples this way! They are so convenient and easy to use. I highly recommend them to any mom, Great Product!
Hailey S.
Durham, NC
I found these bags super affordable and easy to use. They worked great and so much easier than boiling all the little parts to bottles then washing the pot.
Ashleigh M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is so helpful for sterilizing breast pump parts! It's so convenient! Plus you can use it to sterilize other things like bottles, nipples, and pacifiers.
Kody  R.
These are awesome! One bag lasts a long time and you can use it over and over. No need to worry about whether your bottles and parts are clean enough!
Tania S.
Must have for me. It last several uses and very easy to use. It is an essential when we are traveling because it can be use anywhere with microwave.
Cristin G.
I loved this product! Super easy and oh so convenient! This beat boiling the bottles and nipples over the stove in a pot! I high recommend
Kristen G.
These are so worth the money. I put my breastpump supplies in them too. Fast and effective. I would take them with me when we traveled!
Lauren F.
I really like these to use when I travel with baby. That way I don't have to bring along the big reusable sterilizer.
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
How do you use these bags?
Melissa Denise i.
Fresno, CA
Would you prefer these of the madela steam sterilizer bags? How much are they worth?