Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Microwave Steam Sterilizer

BPA Free Fits most baby bottle brands. Features: Sterilizes Dr. Brown s baby bottles, with custom tray for all bottle components Steam heat effectively kills all common household bacteria Fits 4 Standard or 4 Wide-Neck Dr. Brown s baby bottles including all components Contents: Sterilizer Unit with custom tray, molded for Dr. Brown s bottles and parts Tongs Instructions Bottles not included NO:  BPA PVC Lead Phthalate At Dr. Brown s, our focus has always been to create innovative feeding products to promote good health and optimal nutrition for baby. Designed by a doctor in 1996 and patented in 1997, the Dr. Brown s Natural Flow® baby bottle was the first baby bottle to feature an internal vent system that eliminated the vacuum, air bubbles and negative pressure associated with conventional bottle feeding.  This unique design gave moms the only

How many bottles Can be sterilised in this ?
Start your review of Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Microwave Steam Sterilizer!
How would you rate this product?
Warren, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is great for the quick and easy santizing! Granted it only does 4 bottles at once but it sure beats waiting for water to boil and having to stand over a pot and push down bottles to sanitize them. So much easier! And it sanitizes in 5 minutes! I can sanitize 8 bottles in the time it takes a pot of water to boil on the stove! Great product... Would highly recommend!!
Hollywood, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Five stars for this guy here because of how easy it is to fill it up with water put the bottles in cover it with your top and pop it into the microwave it doesn’t get easier than that. Doesn’t take too much time but do be careful taking it out of the microwave as it will be piping hot
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the big capacity for lots of bottles and accessories. I have kind of stopped using it though because it takes up so much counter space and it seems like the parts never dry all the way. Steamer bags seem to be more convenient.
Muskoka
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I took this on vacation with me for my newborn and I cant say enough great things about this sterilizer! It is so great for on-the-go sterilizing! It is so easy to use, and clean. I like how there arent a lot of pieces involved!
ROXBORO, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Quick and easy, the bottles always came out clean and ready to be used again. No old milk smells or nothing! Love it and would recommend it for new parents, easy to do.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We are so glad we have this. It takes about 5 minutes to sanitize 4 bottles, all of the nipples and accessories, in one sitting. It does a wonderful job! This has been one of the best baby purchases we've made! some people do not realiza that is really important to sterilize baby bottle and this is a perfect option!
Boswell, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love this steam sterilizer. It’s super easy to use, just add the water and put in the parts and microwave! I use it once a week for my baby and it’s very convenient, it even comes with tongs so you don’t burn your hand removing the parts!
Cayuga, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I seriously love this thing! It’s so easy to use and really doesn’t take up a lot of room. It comes with 5 sterilizer bags and each bag can we used 20 times. It is affordable. I would definitely recommend this to any mama out there.
Muscle shoals, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this at 1st until I found the microwaveable bags. I would say it would be a good thing to have but its very bulky and hard to store. I have a small kitchen so the bags worked better for me.
Wartburg, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really liked this Dr. Brown Microwave sterilizer. I thought it was easy to use and keep clean. It got the bottles sterilized which I did for atleast 6 months on a daily basis. Very easy to use and worked great!