BY DR. BROWN'S

BPA Free Fits most baby bottle brands. Features: Sterilizes Dr. Brown s baby bottles, with custom tray for all bottle components Steam heat effectively kills all common household bacteria Fits 4 Standard or 4 Wide-Neck Dr. Brown s baby bottles including all components Contents: Sterilizer Unit with custom tray, molded for Dr. Brown s bottles and parts Tongs Instructions Bottles not included NO:  BPA PVC Lead Phthalate At Dr. Brown s, our focus has always been to create innovative feeding products to promote good health and optimal nutrition for baby. Designed by a doctor in 1996 and patented in 1997, the Dr. Brown s Natural Flow® baby bottle was the first baby bottle to feature an internal vent system that eliminated the vacuum, air bubbles and negative pressure associated with conventional bottle feeding.  This unique design gave moms the only see more...

Buy on kmart*
Jussschwan  M.
I had 1 of these when my son was born. I used it all the time. I was always so afraid of the bottles not being clean enough so I really liked this item. Very easy to use.
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
These are so handy! These bags make sterilizing in a jiffy super easy! I highly recommend to save time and effort!
Madison R.
I RECEIVED THIS FOR MY BABY SHOWER BUT I HAVE TO SAY I HONESTLY DID NOT USE IT.