Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Level 2 Wide Neck Nipple, 3 Pack (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Kenya J.

BY DR. BROWN'S

• Does it drip? And where can I get them?1 Answers
  • How good are these nipples . Do they come in different stages?4 Answers
  • How do you like these6 Answers
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA
I like the wider ones more than the slimmer ones on the options bottles but I like the options bottles more than the wide neck bottles. The only reason being that I can sometimes leave the middle tube insert out on the options bottles and the wide neck u can't.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
Mega Parent Expert
After having my first child that suffered with colic really bad I learned about Dr. Browns Nipples. My second child came along who also had colic I bought these and worked extremely well. These are the best yet
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
Always have used dr.brown with both of my babies! It was the only nipple that had the perfect flow and kept their tummies happy
Clarissa S.
Clarissa S.
Waco , TX
My son will only use this brand nipples! He refuses any other when we try to give them to him.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
Dr Browns in an all around great brand for anything bottles. Always great safe products at affordable prices
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Hopewell, VA
I love these nipples they are true to the flow it says i don't buy anything else but these
Sondra M.
Sondra M.
Personally my favorite bottle brand and the nipples aren't over priced so they are easy to replace when it's time!
Alex L.
Alex L.
Lexington, OH
I have used these to feed my nephew. He loves them! i don't know if he can tell the difference between his mom's breast and the bottle!
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
I love Dr.Browns products for my infant. It's a well trusted brand and they have great products from bottles,nipples replacements, pacifiers, and teethers, etc.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Fort Riley, KS
Love the Dr. Browns bottles. The nipples are great and my son loves them. They're very soft and work great
Brandi m.
Brandi m.
How do you like these
Oymniy W.
Oymniy W.
Rochester, NY
How good are these nipples . Do they come in different stages?
Amber M.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Does it drip? And where can I get them?
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Hickory, NC
Great nipples but honestly it depends on your baby if they like them every baby is different but they are great nipples and great price ,