BY DR. BROWN'S

â . Feed your baby with ease with a 2-pack of extra dr. Brown's wide-neck baby bottle nipples.â these silicone nipples work with dr. Brown's baby bottle vent system to let your baby nurse at his or her own pace. They're made to be used with dr. Brown's natural flow wide-neck baby bottles.â level 1 nipples are best for feeding newborns.â bpa, pvc, lead and phthalate free. Top rack dishwasher safe.â ages newborn and up. . â see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
I am still exclusively using dr. Brown bottles and nappies with my 9 month old. He had HORRIBLE reflux as a newborn and we were using a premie nicole until he was 5 month old. These products were such a lifesaver for us. I will definitely be using these with my next child.
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
These are very effective in reducing the amount of air your little one takes in. I recommend Dr. Brown to every mom out there. It definitely helps and it's BPA free, which is nice.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
My son loves Dr Brown bottles and nipples! this is the only brand he will use!!! its great! pricey but definitely worth buying!
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
These nipple worked wonderful for my preemie baby boy. Dr. Brown's is a brand I really trust.
Amber W.
Shelby, MI
I loved the isea of the Dr.Brown botyles but these nipples are so small! My son was very confused when he tried this nipple. I would not recommend this to breastfeeding moms
Brittany R.
I found the flow of these nipples a little too fast for my newborn, buying the premie ones helped her take the bottle better. These worked well for her until 6 months of age though.