BY DR. BROWN'S

Simply The Best Baby Bottle&Reg; Reduces Colic, Spit-Up, Burping &Amp; Gas Less Oxidation Helps Maintain Vitamins C, A, E &Amp; Lipids Bpa Free Vaccuum-Free Feeding Like Breastfeeding New Research A Recent University Study Set Out To Measure Nutrient Levels In Baby Bottle Breastmilk And Formula.&Nbsp; It Was Determined That Dr. Brown's Fully-Vented Bottles Help Maintain Levels Of Important Nutrients.&Nbsp; The Dr. Brown's Vent System Reduces Air Bubble Oxidation Of The Milk, Which Is Very Fragile And Susceptible To Nutrient Loss. Patented Internal Vent System Air Enters The Bottle Collar And Routes Directly Through The Internal Vent System.&Nbsp; The Air Channels Through The Vent Tube, Bypassing The Milk, To The End Of The Bottle.&Nbsp; The Vent Prevents Aeration Of The Milk, Vacuum Pressure And Nipple Collapse.&Nbsp; Baby Feed Comfortably While The Milk Flows Freely, Like Breastfeeding. Health Tip:&Nbsp; Vitamincs C, A &Amp; E And Lipids, Or &Quot;Good Fats&Quot;, Are All Naturally Occurring In Mom's Breastmilk And Ar Critical For Health And Growth In Intimacy. Includes: 2 - 4 Oz/120Ml Standard Glass Baby Bottles 2 - Level-One Silicone Nipples 2 - Two-Piece Patented Internal Vents 1 - Cleaning Brush Instructions 1-800-778-9001 Made In Usa see more...

Diamond C.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
I like these bottles. They work well and are pretty sturdy. I'm not used to all the extra parts to clean but it is working well so far. It definitely helps to reduce spit ups.
Brianna V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Yes, yes, yes! If you are looking for a safe bottle that reduces gas and colic, this is it! I knew I wanted a safer alternative to plastic and tried this bottle as well as the life factory ones. The life factory bottles had the added bonus of a rubber case around them to keep them from slipping, but I didn't think that made up for the expensive price. These are affordable, safe, and they work! I liked that they came with a small brush to clean the inside parts with as well. The only drawback for me is the cleaning process. It takes much longer to clean these than other bottles, but they are the most effective at reducing gas so to me it was worth it!
Katie C.
I've gone through so many bottles and we kept coming back to Dr Browns. These glass ones are great as the heat up quickly and I feel better using glass, knowing that they are thoroughly sterilized. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the mouth is much smaller than the plastic bottles and makes it difficult to get the scoop of formula in it without spilling, however if you pre make formula in a pitcher or are using breast milk then it's not an issue. The other thing that I'm not a huge fan of is the ounce lines are difficult to see as they are just indentations, especially during nighttime feedings. Overall it's a great bottle and the nipple is my sons favorite out of all the bottle nipples.
Kayleigh E.
Salem, OR
Love love love! These are the only bottle my daughter can eat from. They can be a little heavy but I've never had one break. They are going on 5 years and 3 babies now
Brittany A.
Blacklick, OH
I really wanted to love these bottles as they say the vent system in them doesn't disturb the properties of breast milk for the rare times that I actually have to use a bottle.... but my baby refused to latch to such a slim nipple. I tried several times over the course of a week and he would gag on them and just chew on the nipple. I saw that Dr Brown offers a wide neck bottle BUT it's not glass.

overall I do love these bottles they are durable and of the people I know that use them they are great bottles!
Kari B.
Saint Anne, IL
Out of all the brands of bottles we have tried for my son, this is my favorite brand. I like how big the bottle is. My son has been eating 8 oz of formula for months now, and while you can put 8 oz of water in other bottles, getting the formula into them as well can be difficult. With Dr. Brown's bottles, I don't have that problem at all. The only thing I dislike about Dr. Brown's is all the parts and pieces that need to be washed.
Chelsea w.
I still have mine! They are two years old and I love them. I will never again use plastic bottles. My daughter had bad colic and reflux these bottle did help her. They are a little expensive that's why I got the glass bottles. They are more durable than the plastic bottles. You can dishwasher them as well!!!
Leanna  C.
Tewksbury, MA
I love these bottles! They are so easy to clean and boil (especially since I don't have a dishwasher!) they hold up really well and I haven't had any issues with them chipping or breaking. I do wish that nipples other than size 1 could come included with the bottles but I understand why that would be harder from the company standpoint. When baby is old enough to hold his bottle, I will switch to the plastic Dr. Brown ones
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
Very affordable glass bottles. Glass is easy to clean and will long outlast your standard plastic bottle. These bottles parts are also easier to clean than you would think. So far my son hasn't wanted to use them much but he is also breastfed and I am stay at home.
Alexandra M.
Louisville, KY
I love love love me some Dr.brown bottles! I breast fed for the first 8 months- supplementing a bottle when I wasn't around. So my babies were never gassy...so when it was time to give the the bottle, I was super nervous they would get air in there bellys, get a tummy ache- an have gas! But dr browns bottles delivers, they truly reduce the air risk. My babies never had an upset belly when I used these bottles! They are what they advertise. New mommas, these are the bottles you need to get!
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
Do your prefer plastic or glass bottles for your baby?
Sara G.
Smyrna, GA
We have registered for a few things for baby so far. What is the benefit of the glass bottles? I worry it might be too heavy.
Bailey B.
Yukon, OK
I have been using no other bottle except this one and sometimes I still can't get my lo to take it. He's so wishy washy about it... what would you recommend? Tia!
Yosimi U.
Chaska, MN
Are these heavy for baby to hold and do they break easy when dropped?
Jessica W.
I'm a soon to be mother and looking for advice on baby products. I've heard these bottles are best. Any opinions?

Amazon