BY DR. BROWN'S

BPA Free Three internal compartments hold enough formula to prepare three 8 oz. bottles Slim design fits better in diaper bags and strollers - easy to use on the go. Spout fits neck of any size baby bottle - spout top inverts to function as a funnel. Top rack dishwasher safe At Dr. Brown s, our focus has always been to create innovative feeding products to promote good health and optimal nutrition for baby. Every Dr. Brown s product offers a unique design that yields a better functionality for mom and good health for baby.  To maintain a brand that moms can rely on, we place a heavy focus on product research and development, making sure that each and every product achieves the best possible result.  This means that we invest as much time as necessary to create quality feeding products with distinctive health-related benefits. Queations? ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
Donielle D.
Oswego , NY
Absolutely love the tall and sleek design of this formula container. Perfect for on the go and tucks away much easier than the short/shallow containers I've collected along the way. I will be purchasing another because we use it so often!
Amanda H.
#DrBrowns formula caddy comes in handy so many times! It completely eliminates the need to carry around the big can of powdered formula. Picked this up on Amazon and it was a great value! Will continue to recommend it to my friends!!
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
Love this product! Made life a lot easier for me when my babies were smaller! So convenient and easy to just toss right in the diaper bag on the go! I recommend these to everyone with children! They're amazing!
Stacie C.
Excellent product. I don't know how I would have made it through the early years and traveling without this! Making bottles much more convenient on the go and in the middle of the night!
Adrianna L.
Bellflower , CA
Love this product, it eliminates the need to carry the whole formula with you so it won't be super messy. Easy storage, not so bulky.
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
Mega Parent Expert
Dr. Brown's thinks of literally everything. This is convenient so you don't have to tote around a bulky can! And it's easy to pour.
Kayla o.
Lake forest, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love dr browns! A formula caddy is the perfect item to have in your diaper bag for on the go.
Alyssa S.
Grafton , OH
This is a perfect item to have in your diaper bag for on the go. I love the dr Browns products
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
I love this thing! It keeps me from having to tote a whole formula can around with me and allows me to keep everything neat when I make a bottle. It's rare that I ever get a spill when pouring the formula into the bottle.
Daina G.
Mega Parent Expert
5/5 best formula dispenser we tried!
I will save my love for Dr. Brown bottles for another post...
The formula caddy was fantastic on the go!
The tall design is idea to empty formula into any waiting bottle. 2oz, 4oz or even 6oz worth!
There are 3 compartments which can help you get through your outing with a happy baby.
We loved this one so much we even bought a second for longer trips we had planned.
The only complaint I would have is because it's tall and narrow...it's hard to clean with water and dried formula.
Katie W.
Slidell, LA
Is this for already mixed formula or the powder?
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
How much formula can it hold?