BY DR. BROWN'S

BPA Free Patented Internal Vent System.  Reduces Colic, Spit-up, Burping & Gas Helps Reduce Colic The patented vent system eliminates air and vacuum to allow baby to feed comfortably help reduce many common feeding problems. Less Oxidation Helps Maintain Vitamins C, A &E + Lipids The vent system is proven to reduce air bubble oxidation of breastmilk and formula to help maintain vitamins and lipids, key nutrients to baby s health. Vacuum-Free Feeding. Like Breast Feeding The fully vented bottle design provides vacuum-free feeding, closest to breastfeeding, which can also help reduce build up of fluid in baby s ear. Contents: 6 - 8oz baby Bottles 4 - 4oz Baby Bottles 4 - Level-Two nipples 4 - Level-Three nipples 4 - Level-Four nipples 6 - Storage/Travel Caps 6 - Cleaning brushes Patented internal vent system: Air enters t see more...

Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Deluxe First Year Feeding Set
  • "These bottles have so many parts and require a special little brush to clean them." in 1 review
Sarah M.
Eden Prairie, MN
These bottles are awesome. They are worth the money and there are so many great features; reduces colic and gas, reduces air bubbles, vaccum free feeding. We loved these bottles and all their features. We knew when we got these bottles for our daughter, that there were a lot of small parts, so beware. I didn't mind it and once you get used to how the bottles are put together and apart, it's a breeze.
Heather B.
Chino Hills, CA
These bottles have so many parts and require a special little brush to clean them. They're more hassle than they're worth. We used these for the first 3 months and then switched to the Playtex drop ins. They are so much simpler to use and keep just as much air out. Save yourself some headache and skip the Dr. Browns.
Bridgette R.
I thought this product was effective when it comes to gas, burping and spit up. My son's spit up was significantly reduced while using this bottle. However, I stopped using it because of all the parts. It's such a hassle to clean.
danelle S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I would hands down say this is the best bottle brand on the market, Whether it's the standard bottle or the wide. All of my kids used them and never had problems with gas or fussiness when using them. These were the only bottles that my daughter (who lacked all the facial nerves in her face) could use.
Tiari S.
Bow, WA
We tried so many different bottles with our baby and this was the best. She has less gas and spits up less as well! We are very satisfied with the deluxe Dr. Browns set.
katie z.
These bottles are great for baby. They decrease the amount of air passing through to baby which cuts down on upset and gas in the belly. They are easily washed and assembled.
Joann S.
Chesapeake , Va
This is all I bought for our first son and our second son. I don't buy any other brand. These haven't given me any major issues it does help with gas/colic. I give it a four because of all the parts and there is a slight leakage at times nothing major. They have the new ones with the green tube giving you the option to remove them as your baby gets older. I thought that was the smartest thing ever. I also love Dr. Browns pitcher so you can make bottles with no hassle and ahead of time.