BY DR. BROWN'S

Replacement Cleaning Brushes For all Standard and Wide-Neck Dr. Brown s Natural Flow baby bottles. These replacement Cleaning Brushes are designed for use with all Dr. Brown s Natural Flow baby bottles.  These are the same exact pieces that come with each Dr. Brown s Natural Flow baby bottle and are meant to replace worm or lost brushes.  These Cleaning Brushes help keep the Dr. Brown s Vent Inserts and Vent Reservoirs clean and clear of blockage so the patented internal venting system functions properly. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are essential if you plan on owning a Dr. Brown bottle. Without this brush I would not fill like I adequately cleaned his bottle. These brushes are tiny tho and very easy to lose. They can easily get way down in the sink and ruined if you were to turn on the garbage disposal.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are great little brushes! They are best to clean the inner tube of the bottles. I try to use them to clean the nipples and although they do work, they’re a little small for the job. Wish they made a little bigger ones as well.
Mary F.
Fontana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These work really really well for cleaning out all the little parts to the Dr.Brown bottles but I wish they had a better handle as they get pretty slippery and I wish they had something to make them stand out since they’re so tiny I keep losing them.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only cleaning stick in the world that successfully works on Dr browns bottles.
They reach every last little spot and leave everything squeaky clean.
You would never think something so small could do such great things!
Lori B.
I love these brushes!  I have never had to buy them seperately, because each box of bottles I buy came with one, so I always had plenty.  I used them on all the parts of the bottle, but also, we have to give our daughter Mylicon drops before each feeding, and we use these brushes to clean out the syringes really well.  Perfect fit!!
Carrie P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are perfect for really getting into thise bottles and all their little pieces, I didn't use thesr bottles for my kids, but the little that I baby sit uses these and keeping them clean constantly is a must.
Tatum P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Must have for Dr. Brown bottles! Great for cleaning out the blue part. If you don't use these milk residue easily builds up so they are great to have! Very easy to use.
Dee P.
These straws are a must when you are using the bottles or anything that has a straw. Well worth your money's worth. Multi uses. I love to use these on my toddler's sippy cups with a straw now. You really get to clean inside.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I am in love with these!!! I recently bought a 3 pack of Dr Brown bottles buy this was NOT INCLUDED. So my neighbor gave me one and now I use it for the bottles and spout cups my toddler uses!! They get the bottles extra clean in the hard to reach places!!!! Now I will buy my own pack to clean other stuff with! Highly recommend these. Cuts the washing time in half. Very affordable as well.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These brushes are essential for properly cleaning all the tiny holes in the different parts of the doctor browns bottle. My daughter had to use the bottles because her colic so I purchased several replacement brushes to keep on hand. They are the perfect size for the bottles and are made very well. They hold up through all the cleaning!
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Will these work for straws?
Shelly B.
Dallas , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Have you used your brushes for other purposes ?
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Esto como se usa para limpiarlo ?
Danielle B.
Tecumseh, OK
Do they make any with stronger bristles. These are to soft and they don't get everything clean.