Dr. Brown's Natural Flow BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles uploaded by Cora S.Dr. Brown's Natural Flow BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles uploaded by Rose B.Dr. Brown's Natural Flow BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles uploaded by Rose B.

BY DR. BROWN'S #7 in Baby Bottles

Medical Design Excellence Awards 2000 Winner Reduces Colic Patented vent system eliminates the vacuum and air bubbles to help reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas. Patented Internal Vent System Eliminates the negative pressure and excess air ingestion The patented Natural Flow internal vent system is the only vent that eliminates the vacuum and the air bubbles found in most baby bottles.  It allows air to enter through the nipple collar, without being incorporated into the breast milk or formula. The air is then channeled through the internal vent system, to the area above the breast milk or formula. Babies feed more comfortably because the vent allows them to nurse without fighting the negative effects of a vacuum, or the discomfort of ingesting air bubbles.  This helps reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas. The breast milk or formula flows freely through the ni see more...

Dr. Brown's Natural Flow BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles
  • "I didn't like that it had so many parts and in the middle of the night....it can be a bit of a hassle when you're also battling a screaming baby " in 6 reviews
Candace B.
I love these bottles!! My little guy has stomach issues and this bottle helped to ease some of the issues. These bottles are work every penny. When I originally registered for bottles the sales associate advices me to get a different brand. Shortly after using them we stopped and made the switch to these.
Thalita A.
Bellevue, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bottles are superb and my absolute favorite. I would recommend these bottles to any new mom. It’s great for preventing bubbles from forming and giving your baby gas. I feel like the feeding experience is very smooth for the baby. I also like that these are BPA-free bottles which are safer for the baby.
Mandie A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I LOVE these bottles!! I used them with my daughter when she was colicky. The only reason why I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because of all the bottle parts is a bit of a con. They also leaked horribly when my daughter was given the bottle in the crib with her. Other than that I would recommend them.
Amanda D.
These are great. The anti-colic straw in the bottle help prevent my baby from swallowing air which help with less gas and air trapped in his little tummy. They are easy to take apart and put together especially when cleaning them. Very much recommend!
Kendall V.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am using these bottles for my two-month-old (used since birth), and love them. The pieces are easy to clean, and my baby has had no issues with colic or too much gas when using them. I have not tried washing them in the dishwasher, only hand-washed so far, but they can go in the dishwasher, which is a major “plus” to me. The 4 oz bottle is great for my little guy, and we plan to graduate to the 8 oz in the near future.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m so glad my little girl loves these bottles. Everyone tells you that the baby will probably be picky and not like what you pick out to use. But these help her and keep her from being gassy. She doesn’t spit up too often and rarely has issues burping. We got the gift set for our baby shower and it’s a win win for everyone.
Andrea d.
houston
I love these bottles, I’ve been tryin a lot of bottles out since I’ve had my son 2 month ago and dr brown bottles are so far the best they actually work my baby tummy problems are almost nonexistent!!
Latissa G.
Orland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The ONLY bottles I use for my son. He's never had colic and burping is usually not an issue and I do thank this for that. It's affordable, available at major retailer's, and one of the most recommended bottles by pediatricians and even my lactation consultant.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these bottles though they aren’t my go to, I got these for a gift at my shower thought they sell them at Walmart and babies r us they are quite expensive!- I would but again if there was a need too.
Stephanie T.
Van nuys
My daughter loves this bottles and their pacifiers the nipple is so soft and she patches so good the price is not bad for the value pack it comes with the small ones and big ones for later
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Are these worth all the hype?
Rochelle A.
White Plains, MD
What retailer can I find this and for how much?
Rudie T.
Zapata , TX
Jennifer H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Did it seem to help your baby with spit up?
Alayna K.
These bottles are the best! Only thing my son will drink from other than boobies!