Dr. Brown's Natural Flow BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles uploaded by Rose B.Dr. Brown's Natural Flow BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles uploaded by Rose B.

BY DR. BROWN'S

Medical Design Excellence Awards 2000 Winner Reduces Colic Patented vent system eliminates the vacuum and air bubbles to help reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas. Patented Internal Vent System Eliminates the negative pressure and excess air ingestion The patented Natural Flow internal vent system is the only vent that eliminates the vacuum and the air bubbles found in most baby bottles.  It allows air to enter through the nipple collar, without being incorporated into the breast milk or formula. The air is then channeled through the internal vent system, to the area above the breast milk or formula. Babies feed more comfortably because the vent allows them to nurse without fighting the negative effects of a vacuum, or the discomfort of ingesting air bubbles.  This helps reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas. The breast milk or formula flows freely through the ni see more...

Dr. Brown's Natural Flow BPA Free Polypropylene Bottles
  • "I didn't like that it had so many parts and in the middle of the night....it can be a bit of a hassle when you're also battling a screaming baby " in 6 reviews
Ashli T.
Bakersfield, CA
After trying some bottles that I uswd for my first child with my second, he seemd to have and unusual amount of gas so we decided to try a different bottle. While this was not the sole purpose of his gas relief, i do believe it contributed to it. They are a bit of a pain to clean, but i believe when all else fails, these are the bottles to turn to and never look back. I would definitely buy these again and recommend them to family and friends.
Tami H.
Redmond, WA
I love that this cuts down on my baby's gas! But we hand wash so washing all the parts can be tedious. Also, I hate that the fill line is so close to the top amount of ounces. If you need 4 oz on the small and put in your 4 oz of water and two scoops of formula it goes over the line and then leaks. That makes me crazy in the head! So I wish that were different. Still, less spit up for my super spitter-upper baby makes all that worth it!
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
If you need bottles for your formula or breastmilk these are the best out there i promise. They are easy to clean if you have the tool for washing baby bottles, if you don't then they are very hard to clean. My baby has been breastfed for nine months and I'm finally switching her over to formula due to drying up and these bottles work really well for her. It took a day or two for her to get used to them but now she's a pro!
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL
I switched to these bottles for my son at 2 months old. He had terrible colic and gas and would just cry all night. Someone recommend Dr. Browns Natural Flow bottles ..so I went and bought some. They immediately seemed to help! He didn't swallow as much air which made his gas so much better. He has used these bottles for the last 5 months and I'll never go back!
Laciey M.
Cape Coral, FL
My baby has been strictly breastfed from birth. We did not give him his first actual bottle of breast milk until 4 months old and this was the only bottle he would take. He is now 9 months and still prefers them over any other bottle. Something about the nipple I believe... Would recommend to any mom with a baby that is picky about their bottle nipple.
Alice B.
Austin, TX
Okay I am not a mother that wants the coolest in your face hipster products so this was just an over whelming amount of part to clean. I am currently pregnant with my second baby and have made a huge point that I will never use these again. When you need a bottle ready, you need it to pop together and go.
Jill P.
Elizabeth, NJ
The only bottle I will use! Love their "options" model too! My first son was a puker and was on soy. Bottles helped with that. He is now a healthy 14 year old genius! My new guy 4 months old never had a reflux problem. I credit these bottles! Even brought them to the hospital when I delivered!
Justina V.
Now this bottle is beyond amazing! My son was getting too much air from the regular bottles and this took all the problems away. Yes they are pricey but they are worth it!!! They're a little annoying to clean but, your child and yourself will be comfortable knowing this product is the best
Deb A.
The bottles functioned just fine, but were overly complex to wash. It turned out my baby didn't have any issues feeding, so we should have started with the bottle system that works with my pump rather than these. I hear these are great for some, but other brands are easier to clean.
Lina N.
Yes moms, I know we always look for a good product to our babies. specially when it come to help or reduce their colics ūüė≠. The price of this battle package it's ok, I'll say it does its job but me personally like bottle that have a more stylish shape and are easy to clean.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Are these worth all the hype?
Rochelle A.
White Plains, MD
What retailer can I find this and for how much?
Jennifer H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Did it seem to help your baby with spit up?
Alayna K.
These bottles are the best! Only thing my son will drink from other than boobies!