BY DR. BROWN'S #92 in Baby Bottles

Medical Design Excellence Awards 2000 Winner Reduces Colic Patented vent system eliminates the vacuum and air bubbles to help reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas. Patented Internal Vent System Eliminates the negative pressure and excess air ingestion The patented Natural Flow internal vent system is the only vent that eliminates the vacuum and the air bubbles found in most baby bottles.  It allows air to enter through the nipple collar, without being incorporated into the breast milk or formula. The air is then channeled through the internal vent system, to the area above the breast milk or formula. Babies feed more comfortably because the vent allows them to nurse without fighting the negative effects of a vacuum, or the discomfort of ingesting air bubbles.  This helps reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas. The breast milk or formula flows freely through the ni see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "2. the nipple started to drip to fast so fast my daughter would choke which made her want nothing to do with eating but then i bought the next size up from the newborn nipples which is the 3month ones and they work perfectly!" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend it." in 1 review
  • "I eventually switched brands because after a few uses every bottle would leak all over my son. " in 1 review
  • "I used this bottle when my kid was a baby and while it was a great bottle, there were so many parts that were a pain to clean constantly." in 1 review
Amanda L.
Anthony, KS
Review for: Dr. Brown's Natural Flow BPA Free Polypropylene Bottle, 8 oz, 1 ea more...
I have loved these bottles for my son! He had horrible acid reflux as a baby, it helped combat it! He is 9 months now and still uses these bottles! I love how we doesn’t get a lot of air no matter how the bottle is tilted! My only complaint would be that while use a bottle warmer, the outside numbers and decor comes off!
Destiny K.
My baby loves these bottles! They're amazing we have used tons of different bottles and these just work the best sure ive had some little problems with them but i found the solution to them all like for 1. sometimes the bottles leaked but then i found out they don't leak if you don't fill them anymore past 4oz i mean even the slightest little bit past the 4oz mark will make them leak. 2. the nipple started to drip to fast so fast my daughter would choke which made her want nothing to do with eating but then i bought the next size up from the newborn nipples which is the 3month ones and they work perfectly! now we have no problems at all. They help so much with her gassiness they make her less fussy which I'm sure we can all agree a happy baby makes for a happy mommy :) now there is quite a few parts but i don't mind. when she takes her nap i wash all the bottles and still have time for a nap myself
Miriam B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby is 2.5 weeks old and loves these bottles. We also bought two dishwasher cages designed for these bottles, so cleaning is very easy. My baby has no issues with gas or colic so we are all happy.
Samantha M.
Osceola, IA
I have used this bottle with my Daughter , and I'm planing on using it with next pregnancies too . It prevents colic , and honestly it truly is a blessing . It does have a lot of different parts , can be time consuming . I found a lot of parents think the bottle leaks because they shake the bottle with the nipple attached . If you shake the bottle with the " storage cap " instead , you will not have that problem . I will be posting a video on my review .
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
I honestly am not fond of these. There are so many parts to them which makes them a pain to clean. The rubberish part inside molds too easily and if you don't put it together right, it leaks all over your baby. I would never repurchase or use these again. There are better alternatives out there than these.
Morgan I.
Love these bottles. We had been using the Avent bottles but they were letting my son get too much air so we decided to try the dr brown bottles. We really like them just wish they made a slower flow nipple because before my son got use to it he would get choked because the milk came out faster than he was use to
emily n.
Grand Island, NY
When putting bottles on my registry i looked up all reviews the dr browns had the best reviews so we went with them. They are nice to use, but such a pain to clean & they are a pain to put together when you have a baby who wants to eat right away.
Caitlyn L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I liked these bottles because of the air flow feature. it also comes with a nice little brush so you can properly clean the bottle. my son didn't really like the bottle though. he doesn't like the nipples on them. he'll only use Nuk or Mam bottles.
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
Love these bottles but getting anything smaller than an 8 ounce bottle isn't worth it. I have the 4 ounce bottle but actually fill them up with 5 ounces even though it's passing the max fill line. The 8 oz. bottles you can get more wear out of!
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I used this bottle when my kid was a baby and while it was a great bottle, there were so many parts that were a pain to clean constantly. If you have a fussy baby that needs a lot of attention, you'll never have time to clean these