BY DR. BROWN'S

Introduce your baby to an outstanding feeding bottle unlike any other. These standard 8 oz bottles from dr. Brown are not so standard at all. They feature a patented internal vent system created by dr. Craig brown to create a vacuum-free feeding experience via 2-piece internal vents. This special design helps reduce feeding discomforts associated with bottle feeding like colic, spit-up, burping, gas and air bubbles that cause fluid in baby's ears. These bottles feature easy-to-read level gauges and connect directly to breast pumps. Includes cleaning brush, travel cap, and instructions. Nipples made of soft silicone. Bpa free. see more...

Amber D.
Garland, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loved these bottles! Every baby has different preferences, but these things are great!
The tube in the middle helps really well with the airflow, letting baby get the least amount of air intake possible. Which in turn helped tremendously with hiccups, trapped gas, and spit ups!
The bottles also include a pipe cleaner type brush to clean the tube thoroughly.
The nipples are very soft and a little bit more elongated than wide neck bottles , which definitely helps with babies with tongue tie issues.
My *only* issue is with the lids. They don't stop the milk flow so sometimes they would still leak with the top on.
Marilyn K.
Dr Brown is a very good natural flow baby bottle! The baby adapts right to the nipple & no worries on if they are going to have a belly ache from the air that gets into other types of bottles! I love they come in different colors for different genders & I really recommend!
Tamara C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the best bottles I have used by far. Our daughter had less tummy issues when using this brand! The are easy to clean and worth the price. I also love that the nipples changed in size/stages of the child as they grow.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
By far my favorite bottles (extra points for being pink). Costs around $15 for three bottles. Comes with a special brush meant to clean the tube. Helps reduce colic, spit up and burping (maybe that’s why I have such a hard time get my daughter To burp lol). Highly recommend!
Jahaira S.
Gibsonton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were the only bottles that helped reduce my babygirl’s colic. The only downfall is washing so many different pieces. Make sure to not lose the tool that it comes with.
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Received them from a family friend. I really like this bottle just hate that there are so many parts. I only use these now when my daughters glass bottles aren’t dry.
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the only bottles my daughter uses. When she was very tiny she would get hiccups all the time then we found these and the tube let less air in so she didn’t get them anymore. Then she learned to burb herself so we had to take the tube out so she could swallow more air to let herself burb. But these are easy to clean and you can get new nipples that change size for when they get bigger.
Jaritzel R.
Bronx, NY
These bottles are amazing, my baby girl just turned 3 months and i wanted her to get use to big bottles because we were using the aveint bottles but she just wasnt having it with those. it was always a strugle to get her to drink and she would spill it all over her. With these bottles she doesnt have that problem.
Concepcion A.
Loganville , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these bottles! After bringing my baby home from the hospital we were using another brand of bottles and my baby got so much gas and was so colicky. It was horrible! As soon as we switched to dr. Brown’s her gas went away immediately. My baby is almost 9 months and we still use them. My only complaint is that the bottles do leak and washing all the little pieces is a pain. I would 100% recommend these bottles!
Jennifer H.
Hermitage, TN
My two month old was having issues sleeping and after eating seemed agitated. I realized she was having issues with gas. We hadn't found a bottle yet and we were still using the Medela breast feeding bottles. I tried using Dr Brown bottles and it was a game changer for my little girl. She stopped getting agitated after eatin and would fall asleep for longer periods of time. She seemed comfortable and at ease. Her comfort levels increased and she became a happy baby. Truly a game changer!
Melissa O.
Do this really help baby's whit spit up
Stacy a.